• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you have done this?

1 hour ago, JTB said:

LMAO!!!! Hell NO

Domantas and Ersan and a 1st round pick isn't horrible. If they had offered Cameron Payne in addition I might have bit. Although I wouldn't want Sap to Cavs so no prolly not lol

14 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Domantas and Ersan and a 1st round pick isn't horrible. If they had offered Cameron Payne in addition I might have bit. Although I wouldn't want Sap to Cavs so no prolly not lol

What in the actual hell is everyone's fascination with Ilyasova?  He SUCKS!!!)#%02q  There's a reason he keeps getting traded people!!

Color me totally unimpressed with Sabonis.  If his last name was Jenkins he would've been a 2nd rounder.  Cameron Payne?  CamPayne?  What is he?  Tell me.  'Cause I haven't seen him play since Murray State.  For all we know he could be the 2nd coming of Isaiah Canaan or Toney Douglas.

There's only one thing to do with this lopsided, ill-conceived trade rumor-ggestion

Kill it with fire

BWAOLAHAHAHAA:::FHAAAA!!!!!!

Happy Friday, Mfers!!!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

What in the actual hell is everyone's fascination with Ilyasova?  He SUCKS!!!)#%02q  There's a reason he keeps getting traded people!!

Color me totally unimpressed with Sabonis.  If his last name was Jenkins he would've been a 2nd rounder.  Cameron Payne?  CamPayne?  What is he?  Tell me.  'Cause I haven't seen him play since Murray State.  For all we know he could be the 2nd coming of Isaiah Canaan or Toney Douglas.

There's only one thing to do with this lopsided, ill-conceived trade rumor-ggestion

Kill it with fire

BWAOLAHAHAHAA:::FHAAAA!!!!!!

Happy Friday, Mfers!!!

So much to like about this post.  :approved:

• Moderators
Just now, Sothron said:

I can't see the article while at work but I don't know what the problem is with Sabonis. He's looked very good in his rookie year.

I know you can't open the article but I'll give you the title and let you figure out the the problem:

NBA Trade Rumors Update: Kevin Love to Oklahoma City Thunder, Paul Millsap to Cleveland Cavaliers, Ersan Ilyasova to Atlanta Hawks?

5 minutes ago, AHF said:

So much to like about this post.  :approved:

My descent into madness amuses you?  Apparently the "AH" stands for .... nah, don't wanna get bannt for the weekend.

Calm down folks! The only reason I think it's decent is because Sap is a free agent. Not saying we should give him up for anything but I think Sabonis, Payne are two young guys who have a good chance to be solid starters in this league. Also, I don't have a fascination with Illy, but I believe his contract is also expiring so it gives us "flexibility". Whatever the f*ck that means these days. 

Think most of us would want Sap here past this year but the worry of him opting out for so much more cash will put a strain on management as to what really is the best or safest for our future. Don't want him to leave period but we really could lose him with absolutely no return. When that happened with Josh it actually helped the makeup of the team but with Sap it would be way different. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Think most of us would want Sap here past this year but the worry of him opting out for so much more cash will put a strain on management as to what really is the best or safest for our future. Don't want him to leave period but we really could lose him with absolutely no return. When that happened with Josh it actually helped the makeup of the team but with Sap it would be way different. 

@Thomas  I had an idea I posted in the "Trade Ideas" forum with regards to the new CBA and Millsap.

Anywho...back to our regularly scheduled "Trade Sap"

One of the reasons for trading Millsap in his opt-out-free-agency-lotta-money-coming status.  

I had this thought when browsing points of the new CBA.  Rookie deals can now be extended after 2 years instead of the usual 3 years (makes it easier for teams to keep their own players).  I wonder if the new CBA will include any provisions for vets like Millsap where his current contract can be extended early (it cannot be extended until the 3rd anniversary of the signing). That way he picks up his option then renegotiate and sign an extension with a salary increase based on the new salary cap numbers (sim. to Harden and Westbrook), that  way he will get more money added to his option plus the extension. I'm opposed to offering the full 35% max but a salary bump should be expected.

So if an extension becomes available and Sap declines then we know he is not resigning, if he signs an extension at a reduced rate -great.

Just food for thought.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

My descent into madness amuses you?  Apparently the "AH" stands for .... nah, don't wanna get bannt for the weekend.

I thought that was your sane post in some time.  Baby steps. kg.

funny-kid-baby-first-steps-gangnam-style

• Like 2