• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The draft so good this year, I hope we miss the playoffs

NBASupes

1 hour ago, ATLSmith said:

The Hawks are more likely to trade up again.  They have two 2017 2nd round picks and a 2018 1st round pick incomming.  Not to mention their own 1st round pick.

According to nbadraft.net there are three second rounders for a total of four picks. Hope this is accurate.

http://www.nbadraft.net/2017mock_draft

The Hawks are more likely to trade up again.  They have two 2017 2nd round picks and a 2018 1st round pick incomming.  Not to mention their own 1st round pick.

I agree with the surplus of picks but do you remember the last time the Hawks traded up in the draft? I hope it's up and not out. Lol.

They traded for Prince in the last draft.

That's true. But I thought what you were saying is trade our own picks to move up in the draft. We didn't move up to get Prince, we technically just traded Teague and got into that slot to draft. That was not up that was just in.

How you like that for post Xmas technicalities. 

Ps...I know I know what ur thinking...and I agree...after a smart alec comment like that I need my d*ck kicked in a tad....:-|

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

That's true. But I thought what you were saying is trade our own picks to move up in the draft. We didn't move up to get Prince, we technically just traded Teague and got into that slot to draft. That was not up that was just in.

How you like that for post Xmas technicalities. 

Ps...I know I know what ur thinking...and I agree...after a smart alec comment like that I need my d*ck kicked in a tad....:-|

Totally true.  On all accounts. Heh.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We need to draft a PF and trade Millsap. Either that or some two guard that can pair up with Prince starting next season.

Harry Giles would be my ideal. I like Ivan Rabb. But seriously, I would take a guard. I like Bembry but getting someone like Tatum, Monk, Jackson or Issac would be a franchise changer. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Harry Giles would be my ideal. I like Ivan Rabb. But seriously, I would take a guard. I like Bembry but getting someone like Tatum, Monk, Jackson or Issac would be a franchise changer. 

I love Rabb...he's a Chris Bosh clone, not that I loved Bosh...well Toronto Bosh was pretty good. 

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

To me you got the franchise in Dennis. The future in Prince. Everyone after that is replaced like or not that important long term. This team needs to rebuild. 

Definitely agree our future long term starters based on youth and talent are Dennis and Prince. If Bembry does indeed develop his range he could be a starter at SG at some point but if not he will have important minutes at two or even three positions long term off the bench I'm feeling. He brings good control of the ball and can change pace easily as well as him having good size with his defense. 

• Like 1