• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Hawks Christmas 2016 was amazing

Sothron

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

I asked Mrs. Sothron to give me some great Atlanta Hawks gifts for presents this year for Christmas. And boy did she deliver! Check this out:

HawksChristmas2016.jpg

That is a 1993-94 Mitchell and Ness warmup jacket. I was looking for the 96-97 one for my dad and couldn't find it. Thankfully my wife found this one in my size.

That is a Steve Smith 1996-97 Mitchell and Ness jersey. I don't know if you can tell by the picture but it is literally the best jersey in any sport I've ever had. The lettering on front and back and the number are tackle & twill and the Hawk logo on the front is amazing. I loved these jerseys back in the day. It wasn't until I got one in hand and could put it on that you can really appreciate how awesome it is.

Last but not least that is a Deke jersey t shirt, it has his name and number on the back. What is sitting on top of it? Why my first cellphone. It is a samsung something or other that I'm assured is very nice and high tech. I got a custom made Atlanta Hawks wallet case for it. I actually do enjoy it. I was looking at the site for the first time on Christmas on a mobile device instead of my usual desktop.

So all in all I had a great Atlanta Hawks Christmas. My wife went overboard getting me some great gifts and I thank her. My swag is now on point. That Steve Smith jersey alone is freaking amazing. I hope each of you had a great Christmas and holiday season.

Niiiice.  You married a good'n, Soth.  Only thing that could make it better is a pack 'o socks and burlap drawers like grandma used to send.

6 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Man, that's a nice haul! I am jealous, for sure.

Crazy to think that we won't be able to hound you with jokes about your wood-fired, rotary flip phone. Man, things sure are changing in Hawksland this year. 

Did he say 'wood-fired'?

Colbert Busting Up

This belly-laugh was brought to you by @LamarHampton.  Thanks for that, brough

Congrats @Sothron on everything. Are you the guy with a Samsung whatever that might blow up on a plane sitting next to me? Lol..jk. Seriously cool items from Mitch n Ness I'm glad you got it all. 

BTW, lemme know if you wanna get the 96 team back together lol. You'll be Smitty and I'm Deke! :-)

IMG_7583.JPG

10 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

Man, that's a nice haul! I am jealous, for sure.

Crazy to think that we won't be able to hound you with jokes about your wood-fired, rotary flip phone. Man, things sure are changing in Hawksland this year. 

@kg01'S sex change was hard on all of us...(no pun intended)...

hehehehe i said hard on...sorry 

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Daaaaaamn @Sothron you made out like a bandit. Mrs Soth really hooked you up - now she has you right where she wants you for all of 2017.

By the way,what'd you get her?

You mean other than the lump o' coal she deserves?

How many lumps o' coal did you get, Bird?

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

@kg01'S sex change was hard on all of us...(no pun intended)...

hehehehe i said hard on...sorry 

Not Appropriate

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Daaaaaamn @Sothron you made out like a bandit. Mrs Soth really hooked you up - now she has you right where she wants you for all of 2017.

By the way,what'd you get her?

She wanted a lot of Chicago Cubs stuff. So I got her an Anthony Rizzo jersey, a Cubs wold series blu ray, a Cubs lanyard to wear her badge at work with, Cubs socks, the Chicago Tribune on the day the Cubs won the series, some dvds, books, some board games and a corgi calendar for 2017.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

She wanted a lot of Chicago Cubs stuff. So I got her an Anthony Rizzo jersey, a Cubs wold series blu ray, a Cubs lanyard to wear her badge at work with, Cubs socks, the Chicago Tribune on the day the Cubs won the series, some dvds, books, some board games and a corgi calendar for 2017.

Well the Cubs did break their life long tradition this year so sounds like a bunch of great gifts there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

I kid I kid...I love that gif.

Yeah, it combines hotness and whimsy.  My two favorite qualities in a woman.

4 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Dang Soth, you got a cool wifey.  Can you ask her if she'll marry me?

Nah I'm kidding.  I can't deal with another MIL. #FriendsDontLetFriendsHaveMotherInLaws

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Dang Soth, you got a cool wifey.  Can you ask her if she'll marry me?

Nah I'm kidding.  I can't deal with another MIL. #FriendsDontLetFriendsHaveMotherInLaws

As an aside to the original post but related to the above, at first glance it seems cool, but when you really think about it, how awful is it for those Mormon guys with multiple wives like on that show Sister Wives?!? Those guys have to be crazy. Sure you get a bit of variety, but they're almost all chubby and ugly mamas. Get a bunch of sassy, tubby women together and their cycles get all synced up, throw in all their crazy mother-in-laws, and those poor guys are seriously in for it. They must use that PMS Buddy app to plan their monthly week-long "hunting trips." No. Thank. You. One crazy chick is enough for me. Can't imagine a herd of them. (can you imagine how much those big bovine ladies eat???)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

As an aside to the original post but related to the above, at first glance it seems cool, but when you really think about it, how awful is it for those Mormon guys with multiple wives like on that show Sister Wives?!? Those guys have to be crazy. Sure you get a bit of variety, but they're almost all chubby and ugly mamas. Get a bunch of sassy, tubby women together and their cycles get all synced up, throw in all their crazy mother-in-laws, and those poor guys are seriously in for it. They must use that PMS Buddy app to plan their monthly week-long "hunting trips." No. Thank. You. One crazy chick is enough for me. Can't imagine a herd of them. (can you imagine how much those big bovine ladies eat???)

Heey, big gurls need luv too.  Just ask @Spud2Nique (hehe)  Also, I'm pretty sure "Bovine Ladies" is the name of @MaceCase's seggs-tape.

But yeah, multiple MILs is like death on top of torture.  Mine just walked in and woke up kg04 just 'cause she wanted to.  I mean, wtf?  What in the actual f*ck?  We got stuff to do and I needed him to sleep a little while longer.  Just give him an air-hug and keep it movin'. %#*(#%@#*(*# FV JDJga;ldhsgjksa 

What was I saying?  Kinda blacked out.  Anyways, at least she's leaving today ....

39 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Mine just walked in and woke up kg04 just 'cause she wanted to.  I mean, wtf?

So lucky for Angela and me our kids are grown up now so the MIL likes the phone now much more than harassing us.

• Like 1