• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Report: Paul Millsap on the block? (Merged Threadz)

JTB

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

No. Korver is excelling off the bench. He's in a good rythym. That's where he needs to be.

Less Baze will do the trick.

So Timmy at sg and Thabo at SF?

with Korver and Baze off the pine?

25 minutes ago, Kimsey said:

I'd try to parlay the Minny pick and our 2017 pick into the best swingman we could get. It'll have to be a very good player as our current pick could net an interesting player if we hover around 500. by seasons end. 

Who do you have in mind?

2 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Actually, I prefer Tim paired with Korver since he's a better ball handler. Baze and Korver with Delaney is a train wreck.

Just less minutes for Baze in general - even as a starter. He needs to get out of his own head.

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who do you have in mind?

Could prolly get Rudy for that, no?  I have no idea how pix work when it comes to trading 1sts for vets.  How does the salary matching work?

ETA: That would probably be an overpay so I'm just saying that it could probably net Rudy.

Edited by kg01

27 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Actually, I prefer Tim paired with Korver since he's a better ball handler. Baze and Korver with Delaney is a train wreck.

Just less minutes for Baze in general - even as a starter. He needs to get out of his own head.

Ya that's why I wanted to pair Korver and Timmy as starters but you shut me down pretty quickly lol

15 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who do you have in mind?

I really don't have any in mind per se. The draft is pretty deep at sg, sf, and pf in that order. We stand at pick 18 right now and I think a player there will be better than what we could acquire by trade. But we also invested much in Prince and Bembry along with Bazeless. 

One trade I been thinking of is Bazeless for Wesley Matthews. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kimsey said:

I really don't have any in mind per se. The draft is pretty deep at sg, sf, and pf in that order. We stand at pick 18 right now and I think a player there will be better than what we could acquire by trade. But we also invested much in Prince and Bembry along with Bazeless. 

YESSSS...Wes is a perfect fit. Comon Dallas give it up lol

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Could prolly get Rudy for that, no?  I have no idea how pix work when it comes to trading 1sts for vets.  How does the salary matching work?

ETA: That would probably be an overpay so I'm just saying that it could probably net Rudy.

No Gay please he's horrible.

42 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Who do you have in mind?

Wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Nick Young. He rubs people the wrong way but he's having a helluva year. I know the Lakers offered Bazeless 72 million in the offseason. 

Edited by Kimsey
error
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2Nique said:

Personally I would replace Baze with Prince as backup SF but I have become a Prince homer and the saving face logistics really aren't there with putting Baze on the pine permanently. Even if we're just shopping him.   

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Or just do us a favor and wear someone else's jersey for a few years via trade. If he keeps staining the floor with his poor play that might not happen until that contract is up though. 

1 hour ago, Kimsey said:

The Budcox needs to talk to Mark over a few/whatever drinks because otherwise what is the motivation for Dallas. Would most readily welcome that trade. 

I personally don't think there is anyone that would want Bazemore anymore. I think he probably got one of the best deals in sports history for what he can actually provide. Amazing how the Hawks would pay Bazemore, but not Demarre and now they are not even going to consider paying Millsap. Bazemore is going to be a big time hindrance to the Hawks future going forward unless Bud can accept it that he is nothing more than a scrub player they paid 70 million dollars.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I personally don't think there is anyone that would want Bazemore anymore. I think he probably got one of the best deals in sports history for what he can actually provide. Amazing how the Hawks would pay Bazemore, but not Demarre and now they are not even going to consider paying Millsap. Bazemore is going to be a big time hindrance to the Hawks future going forward unless Bud can accept it that he is nothing more than a scrub player they paid 70 million dollars.

I don't either. He's not as bad as he's been playing and he's not as good as his contract. He's just talented role player. It's not his fault that Al left, he thought Al was coming back. That said, he should go into the off-season seeing that he needs to prepare for more responsibility. Dwight might not save your ass but he can still play. 

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde, Spud2Nique sagte:

YESSSS...Wes is a perfect fit. Comon Dallas give it up lol

No Gay please he's horrible.

So much fail. Matthews is done, even if his shooting is somewhat improving again(still only 39% FG%). He doesnt rebound well and plays iffy D allot of times because he moves stiff in those special Ed shoes. He also runs close to a one to one asissts to TO ratio and can not dribble. As also a longtime Dallas fan, it whas awful to see him play, knowing what he could do at Portland. Gay brings much much more.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

7 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

So much fail. Matthews is done, even if his shooting is somewhat improving again(still only 39% FG%). He doesnt rebound well and plays iffy D allot of times because he moves stiff in those special Ed shoes. He also runs close to a one to one asissts to TO ratio and can not dribble. As also a longtime Dallas fan, it whas awful to see him play, knowing what he could do at Portland. Gay brings much much more.

IMG_7708.GIF

I never considered Bazemore "talented". To me he always whas this gymrat guy who put up allot of jumpshots. He's kinda talented athletically, but then again to small to play the forward position where that would be of real use. And yeah its hard to see Carrol not being paid that money and now our old warhorse Millsap not considered worthy.

• Like 1