• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So we rebuilding or tankin'

NBASupes

To early to tell with just this trade but i think we may see a Abrahms Battle tank rolling out at Phillips the rest of the year if we just stoke pile picks and prospects with one more trade.

• Like 1

I just can't take the tanking talk seriously. Can't imagine ownership would spend so much for the team, commit to major renovations, bring Dwight back with all sorts of fanfare, etc only to tank and have attendance plummet so they lose even more money. Just seems incredibly unlikely that is the plan. And I don't think moving Kyle by himself will result in us accidentally tanking either, so I just think it's off the table all around, in plan or reality.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

I just can't take the tanking talk seriously. Can't imagine ownership would spend so much for the team, commit to major renovations, bring Dwight back with all sorts of fanfare, etc only to tank and have attendance plummet so they lose even more money. Just seems incredibly unlikely that is the plan. And I don't think moving Kyle by himself will result in us accidentally tanking either, so I just think it's off the table all around, in plan or reality.

Yep.  Nothing much has changed since early this year so you have to keep competing once you decided to go for Dwight.  No reason to quit when you are the #4 seed and are not even to the halfway point of the season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LamarHampton said:

But we're not going to get fair value for a half season rental of Sap.  Anyway you look at that, it's a re-tool or tank move.