• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls really sour after loss to Hawks

red2play

Hoiberg aside, they just don't have any decent players outside of Wade and Butler - I mean, look at their roster.

Mirotic was terrible on both ends.  Lopez hurt them as well, Rondo is Rondo, and Taj for 3?!  The only reason they are around .500 is because of Wade and Butler but now they're getting all dramatic about it.

Outside of McDermott's occasional offense who else do they have?  I don't see how these experts can look at a roster like that and predict a team at the top of the east.  Two good scorers and nothing else isn't going to get you too far in the league these days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

giphy.gif

~lw3

Wait, did Hoiberg say that?

2 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The young guys work. They show up. They don't deserve blame. If anything is questionable, it's the leadership. "

Did Hoiberg say this?

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Said stte his vets wouldn't pick and choose when to lead.

I thought it was cute how DWhine decided to speak up after his 1 good game after like 8 bad ones.

Lol ya man Wade is a sucker.

39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is me right now with what's happening to the Bulls, Cavs and Knicks.....

source.gif

Strange (or maybe not) they are all members the Banana boat gang.

Did you lose a few lbs?...:-)

• Moderators

Nobody saw this coming...[/greenfont]

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/rajon-rondo-blasts-bulls-teammates-butler-and-wade-on-twitter/

As of Thursday evening, the Bulls front office was so angered by an Instagram post by Rondo in which he retaliated on teammates Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade that they were seriously weighing the idea of removing Rondo from the team and buying out the remainder of his contract.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2Nique said:

Is it wrong to love what's going on in Chicago? I don't want to be a bad person...

As far as THIS thing that's going on in Chicago? No, not a bad person at all! Even Bulls fans are reveling in it!

~lw3