• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

As one famous announcer said

TRW

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Nick is a nice guy and all but to me he is a decent utility player and really hoping for someone who can and does actually develop much more. Not impressed by a comparison to him in a deep draft. Planning for better.  

Ya I agree...I guess nbadraft had that I didn't actually post it. But ya, we do like guys with good fundamentals which usually tends to be the guys that stay in college for 3 or 4 years and become a Nick Collison type.

I have no problem with drafting guys that stay until their junior or senior years all the time, but at some point it would be nice to draft a young dude who is a fab freshman. If we pattern ourselves after the Spurs and are the Spurs east, we should treat ourselves to a nice teen (I know that just sounds serial killerish) every now n again.

The Spurs struck gold last year with the 29th pick in Dejounte Murray who was 19 years old. He only spent one year at Washington and left after his freshman year but the kid can really play. This could be the year we get our teen for Bud. (Again, sounds creepy as hell im sorry)...

TJ Leaf is a freshman. Weird Nick Collison comp but he probably isn't totally ready to play in the NBA (and I don't mean by his skills). NBA Draft Room has a better "comp" and as we see if he were to be that, it'd be a good not great career.

5 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

(Again, sounds creepy as hell im sorry)...

Hey, at least we know no one has stolen your identity on here. Thats a good thing, right?