• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Grant Hill - Orlando interested

If we're doing sports personalities Cari Champion wins all day everyday. Lord I love that woman 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jy23 said:

If we're doing sports personalities Cari Champion wins all day everyday. Lord I love that woman 

She's not that naturally attractive to me but her sex appeal is off the charts.  When she crosses those shiny ass legs in them little bitty micro dresses I'm under a slight hypnosis in the morning.  That older Elle Duncan milf can get it too and I don't know what the hell Hannah Storm been doing but she looks great now. 

Ledlow's face looks funny to me sometimes with the makeup but her shape is crazy.  I wonder how many creepy advances from NBA players that Rose Gold chick has to ward off on the daily.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I wonder how many creepy advances from NBA players that Rose Gold chick has to ward off on the daily.

I dunno but Ayesha told her to back the f*** up off Curry lol...she started out with the Warriors as a sideline reporter but I think she has expanded to ESPN or something.

IMG_9573.JPG

6 hours ago, benhillboy said:

She's not that naturally attractive to me but her sex appeal is off the charts.  When she crosses those shiny ass legs in them little bitty micro dresses I'm under a slight hypnosis in the morning.  That older Elle Duncan milf can get it too and I don't know what the hell Hannah Storm been doing but she looks great now. 

Ledlow's face looks funny to me sometimes with the makeup but her shape is crazy.  I wonder how many creepy advances from NBA players that Rose Gold chick has to ward off on the daily.

That's what I'm talking about man, I don't know what it is she just does something to me lol. Kind of like my attraction to Rihanna. She's not typically my type (I like thicker women) but good gawd her sex appeal is thru the roof to me. I don't know if it's the attitude or the voice or the combination but she's my weakness