• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bazemore's season condensed into one play.

SalvorMallow

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, AHF said:

He had one good game and sucked the rest of the playoffs.  You are Chris Crawfording his status based on one game which is obvious given that Koncak's numbers are better as a whole than Bazemore's even with this one game.

I applaud Baze's last game and hope he has more but we will never agree if you think that one game = 17M value plus immunity from criticism.

Winning playoff games ain't easy...and if Baze or anyone on the team can contribute to winning even 1 playoff game like that then I'll be willing to cut them some slack.

• Moderators
Just now, Peoriabird said:

Winning playoff games ain't easy...and if Baze or anyone on the team can contribute to winning even 1 playoff game like that then I'll be willing to cut them some slack.

I hear you but I bet Bismack Biyombo's contributing heavily to winning multiple playoff games last year doesn't make Orlando feel any better about paying him $17M.

I'd say let's enjoy Baze's high water mark of the season and root for him to keep it up and then make our suggestions for the offseason based on what we think will put the team in the best position for long-term success.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
18 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Baze just won a playoff game for us.  Can't remember Koncak doing that.  Baze will only get better.

Last nights game was the 3 point shot, tonights game is the ball fumble.  That play expresses it perfectly.