Team full of scorers....

JTB

Props to the Warriors for coming back on the Spurs and to Zaza for recently making the MVP talk with his stellar "Bruce Bowen" play on Kwahi Leonard lol.... watching that game just has me hoping for a complete team that can score like the 60 win season.

While I know we NEED an actual top scorer to have a legitimate chance I also know there's very few of those players to go around and the next best thing is to just have a complete team of scorers like the 60 win season Hawks. 

I believe it's attainable and hopefully the next GM we get make the correct moves for it to happen. I wish for a star like any other fan but that's big time dreams that our Hawks can't seem to deliver so give me a TEAM full of individuals that can score, pass, etc in Buds system and I'm happy next season.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 1

The narrative on how to win it all is constantly changing it seems.  We won't know anything for sure until LeBron's demise is cemented, who knows when.  

The dynamic between the Spurs and Rockets shooting mid-range shots was interesting. If Cleveland wins they'll be one of the worst defensive teams to do it, giving credence to those who place discounts on defense lately.  I just want the rules on three point contact fouls to change as soon as the season's over.  That shit is ruining game outcomes as well as my nerves.  

Love Zaza to death but he shouldn't even be playing in the NBA at this point.  He deserves a ring more than KD and David West I tell you that tho.

Edited by benhillboy