• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Putting The 2018 Hawks Team Together-Rambling thoughts

Wurider05

it is pretty much a given that we will look different next year due to us have 9 free agent and only 5 players under contract.. My question is when you are building  a team do you build it with competing with the best or you get the best you can get. Do we go after players that can help us beat Cleveland or Golden State  or do you get the BPA and try to make something work.  I honestly felt the the Dwight move was specifically for a battle with Cleveland but unfortunately we didn't get to play them in the playoffs.  Another option would be to build a team around the way the game is being played now with small ball and 3 pointers.  

We do have some positives going for us in that Schröder is on a reasonable contract, both  and that Prince and Bembry are on rookie contracts with Prince showing production in year one. Although Bazemore is overpaid  I don't  think that his contract is so bad where he can't be moved. I honestly think that Dwight has a place on this team  but his role just needs to be defined and he needs to accept it. Dunleavy is what he is and he can be a solid player for us.  

Man some tough choices are going have to be made by this organization.  We got  teams on the rise in the East--Milwaukee, Miami, Philadelphia that we got to stay ahead of.

• Like 1