• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Don't forget that we are the Hawks...

Admin

41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You beat me to it. You don't go from #2 pick to be used to move a bad contract and pick #27.  Lakers were seeking a lottery pick for Russell, almost got a 2nd rounder.

But...why you talking 3rd person @kg01 

He drove me to it.

35 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

How many threads are you going to misquote me in? When have I EVER said that Dennis is crap?  

Russell is 2 years younger, costs a lot less and if I had to bet on one of the 2 expanding their game I would bet on Russell since Dennis has had twice as long to expand his game and hasn't.  

You can fixate on that 1 word if you want, but you've been on a Dennis smear campaign for the past coupla weeks and you know it.

Russell, to this point, has shown nowhere near the maturity needed to be bet on long-term.  Duh, that's why he got traded today.

33 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

We'll see... and I know the type of parents that you're talking about but this guy is a new breed of arrogant and loud mouth and I think the Lakers will regret getting into bed with him via Lonzo. On top of that Lonzo has to be able to handle the pressure of LA PLUS his dad and that's a lot to ask of a young kid. 

I don't think his dad is new to him at this point lol he seems pretty confident and he's from LA so even at the least he's gonna sell tickets the same way he did at UCLA. It's gonna be a fun storyline to follow for him for sure. 

52 minutes ago, Dolfan23 said:

We'll see... and I know the type of parents that you're talking about but this guy is a new breed of arrogant and loud mouth and I think the Lakers will regret getting into bed with him via Lonzo. On top of that Lonzo has to be able to handle the pressure of LA PLUS his dad and that's a lot to ask of a young kid. 

Lavar's pros outweigh his cons.   He's going to be very entertaining personality once Lonzo starts balling.  He's going to make the Brookie Monster look like a player they should keep after next year, instead of let go.

5 hours ago, Dolfan23 said:

Dwight and Baze will both be in uniform for the Hawks next season. 

The Hawks have worked very quickly to try and make me look bad. 

Also forgot to state for a fact (like above) that Olivia Harlen will not be in my bed tonight :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You beat me to it. You don't go from #2 pick to be used to move a bad contract and pick #27.  Lakers were seeking a lottery pick for Russell, almost got a 2nd rounder.

But...why you talking 3rd person @kg01 

I'm sick of all this sense you and @kg01 are making. I'm running out of likes today, so ya'll both get a

guy-pushing-like-button.jpg

• Like 1