• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight "Superman" Howard Appreciation Thread

benhillboy

I'm not mad at Howard. His shortcoming were well known long before he signed here and I think he played about as well as he could. Some of his complaints were a bit delusional, but some were warranted. There were way too many times when he fought for deep position and we failed to get him the ball. We also surrounded him with abysmal shooters which didn't help matters. Unfortunately we're paying for those mistakes now. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

I appreciate the fact that we got rid of his contract...that's about it.

The one other thing is he was traded in our division so we will be seeing him plenty. He'll have some incentive with the way it went down (being on Twitter and all), will see what happens in those games. Think we just might get out rebounded.

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

The one other thing is he was traded in our division so we will be seeing him plenty. He'll have some incentive with the way it went down (being on Twitter and all), will see what happens in those games. Think we just might get out rebounded.

If he's not on the shelf...he was surprisingly durable for us, that may not be the case moving forward. 

8 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

If he's not on the shelf...he was surprisingly durable for us, that may not be the case moving forward. 

Unless its a back to back I would be stunned if he missed opportunities to battle us and you know force us to miss him whether some or a whole lot.

• Like 1