• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The genuous one speaks

sturt

11 hours ago, ATLSmith said:

Certainly Bud was dissapointed with the Ferry situation but I think he is, in many ways, looking forward to coaching a young core.  It's something he can really put his stamp on, like Popovich did with the Spurs.

I agree it’s like the fan base on the squawk wants bud to be mad. Truth be told even had we kept the vets that helped us get to the playoffs consistently bud knew deep inside that the hawks were still a long shot at actually even being considered a real contender.....in other words I believe bud embraces the opportunity to have a young team he not only can develop but perhaps a star will pop out of all this at some point over the next few seasons 

• Premium Member

I think Bud just said that he is ignoring all of you naysayers on Hawks Squawk and on that locked on Hawks Pod cast and moving forward with his player development.  He is also insinuating that y'all don't know as much as you think you know about professional basketball.:Bud:This is what I think of y'all:fuck:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

I think Bud just said that he is ignoring all of you naysayers on Hawks Squawk and on that locked on Hawks Pod cast and moving forward with his player development.  He is also insinuating that y'all don't know as much as you think you know about professional basketball.:Bud:This is what I think of y'all:fuck:

2017-09-27_1627.png

"Well ya didn't have to be quite that blunt about it."

"But. Yeah. I suppose that gets the essence."

• Like 1