• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Random NBA Happenings

benhillboy

Isaiah Canaan destroyed his ankle just like Hayward did but you would’ve never known:

BD6F14F0-F960-4964-89DB-837439812474.gif

Not to make light of such a devastating injury but the reactions are always dramatic.  #30 like “let me go help my...nope.”

Edited by benhillboy

9 hours ago, AHF said:

Same reaction from #35 on his own team.  That looks absolutely brutal.

I imagine there’s so much shock the players rarely react.  George, Hayward, and Canaan all seemed calm, or at least 1,000 times more calm than I could be looking at my mangled bone.  Now that college kid at Louisville reacted a little more in line with a regular person.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2018 at 1:20 PM, lethalweapon3 said:

No Mo Jo No!

~lw3

His fall from grace has been so swift. Just a few years ago he was the premier passer/ defender Big.  Al took his mantle and ran with it as well as dodging the injury bug.

On 2/2/2018 at 5:55 PM, lethalweapon3 said:

"Menacing Was The Case That They Gave Me...."

~oakl3y

I would imagine most reasonable judges would throw out any case involving Dolan just cause.

On 2/3/2018 at 11:14 AM, lethalweapon3 said:

920x920.jpg

The 'Meka of Basketball!

~lw3

Bruh that uniform ain’t real is it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Ewing Theory!

~lw3

Classic case of teammates simply not liking their “star/ leader/ best player.”  Bradley Beal looked like a kid on Christmas when talking to reporters about their recent change in play, throwing Wall under the bus and running over him a couple times.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Beware the Ides of March! (or, around when Sap returns)

https://milehighsports.com/injury-update-on-nuggets-30-million-dollar-man-paul-millsap/

Now, the final question that remains is when will Millsap return. Malone gave the media his best “guesstimate” to reporters on Wednesday afternoon.

“I think after the All-Star break we will go back to the doctor once again and get an update on how the wrist is healing. Hopefully, slowly but surely we can reintegrate him back into practice — see how he does with that,” Malone explained. “Maybe by early to mid-March, we can get him back on the floor. That would be a guesstimate, if you will.”

~lw3