As will I Hazel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazer. Love autocorrect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the nest @fitforlifedee1!

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Oh well.  So much for promoting "competitive" tanking.  Fans at the arena, nor at home, want to see that.

https://www.myajc.com/sports/hawks-have-nba-biggest-drop-local-ratings-report-shows/hALrs6j3VeinIYAi2EZcNK/

As it should be. I'm not going to support a bad uninteresting product. I hope they lose boat loads of money while they're uncompetitive, so they have plenty of incentive to get better fast. It's not a customers job to support you while your product is inferior. 

I'll tune in next year to see if they got the picks right and if the team is interesting i'll watch. 

This is bad news for the Hawks though because those are real Hawks fans that stopped watching. NBA ratings in Atlanta always outpace Hawks ratings. The number of Hawks fans here is far less than nba fans, and sizeable majority aren't watching the Hawks. Point is, I don't know anyone who watches Hawks games consistently that's not a die hard. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, ATLien_ said:

As it should be. I'm not going to support a bad uninteresting product. I hope they lose boat loads of money while they're uncompetitive, so they have plenty of incentive to get better fast. It's not a customers job to support you while your product is inferior. 

I'll tune in next year to see if they got the picks right and if the team is interesting i'll watch. 

This is bad news for the Hawks though because those are real Hawks fans that stopped watching. NBA ratings in Atlanta always outpace Hawks ratings. The number of Hawks fans here is far less than nba fans, and sizeable majority aren't watching the Hawks. Point is, I don't know anyone who watches Hawks games consistently that's not a die hard. 

And the die-hards are getting sicker of this debacle by the minute.  Imagine that; fans having the audacity expecting to have a product worth watching.  What is this world coming to?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Watchman said:

And the die-hards are getting sicker of this debacle by the minute.  Imagine that; fans having the audacity expecting to have a product worth watching.  What is this world coming to?

Watching Dwight Howard on the bench in the 4th quarter may have been fun for you; but it sucked for me. Bud paid the man 20 million a year to play three quarters of a basketball game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Watching Dwight Howard on the bench in the 4th quarter may have been fun for you; but it sucked for me.  Ressler paid the man 20 million a year to play three quarters of a basketball game.

Fixed that for you.

1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Fixed that for you.

Bud, President of Basketball Operations. Same man who signed Bazemore and lost Horford. Same man who got demoted for all that. He kept his money chief. If he was not in charge, he would have no problem giving up his puppet title to someone else. He was in charge though and he got demoted for what anyone in the NBA will tell was some very poor signings on his part.

He then decided it was to much butt hurt for him so he started sabotaging his own team and job. Bud's legacy as a coaching strategist is solid. His legacy as a President and company man is going to hurt him when it comes to ever getting that kind of power again.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Bud, President of Basketball Operations. Same man who signed Bazemore and lost Horford. Same man who got demoted for all that. He kept his money chief. If he was not in charge, he would have no problem giving up his puppet title to someone else. He was in charge though and he got demoted for what anyone in the NBA will tell was some very poor signings on his part.

He then decided it was to much butt hurt for him so he started sabotaging his own team and job. Bud's legacy as a coaching strategist is solid. His legacy as a President and company man is going to hurt him when it comes to ever getting that kind of power again.

If that's what you want to think, but Bud would have had no issue if they had hired a competent GM instead of slinky.