• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If you dont know... now u know.

asdogg

Great offensive skills, but, horrid defensive skills. He looked asleep and uninterested in playing defense in that clip. I really hope he develops...

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, frosgrim said:

Great offensive skills, but, horrid defensive skills. He looked asleep and uninterested in playing defense in that clip. I really hope he develops...

His defense is not good agreed, but he definitely showed a nose for the ball at times this year so i expect he could be a good steals guy.   Never a great man defender but with his offensive talents his teammates will gladly pick him up in exchange for all the dimes.  

• Like 1

Here I was, ready to enjoy the summer league, Then pre season before the regular season.  We will be some better than last year, I thought.

Then, I read here and there that this team, in regular season, will have to fight to surpass that 13 win season we once enjoyed.  Why?  First of all, the tank is tuned up and ready to go.  Also, it seems that we have only two major league players left over on our current roster.  All the others are G League level players.

Then, there is our draft.  We gave away, so they say, a certain all American all star for an undersized PG who doesn't know the meaning of defense.  Our second pick, who is injury prone, is vastly over rated and our third  first round pick is an undersized center who still has his baby fat, therefore he's too slow.

Gee.  I have to now wonder what crippled, over paid player some team will drop on us for $$$ relief, along with some vague second round, protected pick.  On top of all this, we have a new head coach and staff who have no idea of what they are doing.

Me?  I'm just happy to be a Hawk fan!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

• Like 4