• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

is this legal?

Wurider05

Once the trade is official could we hold Carmelo's balls to the fire and make him take less for the buy out? I read that he is getting all of his money due to him.  I don't condone these types of tactics but I can't stand Carmelo. The only player I hated more was that thug Allen Iverson--how ironic that their careers paralleled each others. Both were ball hogging chuckers that refused to take a lesser role. 

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

Once the trade is official could we hold Carmelo's balls to the fire and make him take less for the buy out? I read that he is getting all of his money due to him.  I don't condone these types of tactics but I can't stand Carmelo. The only player I hated more was that thug Allen Iverson--how ironic that their careers paralleled each others. Both were ball hogging chuckers that refused to take a lesser role. 

I would assume the terms of the trade included his buyout as part of the deal since the only way this trade happens is because he waived his No Trade Clause.

• Like 1

• Moderators

At best, it might be legal in a Carlos “I’m a liar and burned my reputation for honesty into the ground and then salted the earth for good measure” Boozer kind of way but he clearly has already been promised that money.  We don’t know the details around it but they may have bound themselves contractually to get him to waive his no trade clause.  In practice, we are 100% committed either way.