• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top 100 players

Spud2nique

Not bad at all.  Especially after being told that no Hawk on our present roster could start for any other NBA team.  That's 29 teams X 5 players = 145!  If that statement is true, as some believe, 146 could be as low as any Hawk could be.

Guess we may be better than some think!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:biggrin:

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Not bad at all.  Especially after being told that no Hawk on our present roster could start for any other NBA team.  That's 29 teams X 5 players = 145!  If that statement is true, as some believe, 146 could be as low as any Hawk could be.

Guess we may be better than some think!

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:biggrin:

I think the more reasonable version of this is no starter on our team would be an average starter on a good playoff team based on their nba career to date.  I think a couple of our kids could make a leap and change that but that is where I see us coming into the season.  We have several players who could start for some team.  Just have to be faster than the slowest person to avoid the tiger and better than the worst starter to meet the test you laid out.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Gray Mule said:

AHF - - It's not a test of mine, just a general comment that I heard that no current Hawk player was good enough to make the starting five on any other NBA team.

That is fair.  Not sure I’ve heard that one but I could see a poster who is really down on this team making it.  I agree that is overstating reality.

3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

AHF - - It's not a test of mine, just a general comment that I heard that no current Hawk player was good enough to make the starting five on any other NBA team.

I don't believe this is an accurate statement, because I have not seen any reports that say Atlanta doesn't have anyone that could start on any other team in the NBA.  

I do believe this team doesn't have any starter that could start on a good team in the NBA.  

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Luka at 63?  That seems exceptionally high for a guy who's never played an nba game.  

Ya its a bunch of crap and I lead the Luka wagon all year. He needs to get attacked on the court right off the bat on defense. He’s starting to piss me off like bird and her pre lw3 game thread. 

• Like 1