• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

who plays with 100% effort on our team?

cyman3

who, in ur opinion, do u think comes night in and night out and gives u 100% effort? not necessarily our best player, but a player that does what we expect him to do and more...

who is this person?

im just curious to see our answers...

and who hurts us the MOST and doesnt meet our expectations?

Most Heart:

Travis Hansen

- is there a guy on this team that sucks as bad as Hansen, but plays as hard? I don't think so.

Below Expectations:

Shareef Abdur-Rahim

- there is no reason Reef doesn't average 20-10 other than lack of effort. I may explain the reasons, but it doesn't mean that I think he has an excuse to play less than he can.

Jason Terry

- could be one of the top 5 fastest guys in the NBA. But just doesn't know how to use it. Just doesn't seem to know how to play.

Hurts Us The Most:

Stephen Jackson

- His name is fitting. Stephen Jack-it up-son. He plays with energy, but that might not be a good thing. He doesn't play within himself and ruins a lot of possessions because of it. He also plays poor defense in spite of his many overplay steals.

Play.

Theo - might not be the most talented center in the league, but always gives 100% night in and out.

Diaw - this rookie is really showing the rest of the team what hustle is all about. When was the last time we had a player on our team that ran all over the paint for an offensive rebound like he does?

Jax - he gives everything to us every night. He is constantly moving without the ball and tries to score whenever he can. I think that he shoots too much, but [censored] someone has to demand the ball and apparently he is the only one who will. I love the effort and energy that he brings.

JV - doesnt have the talent to be a big time producer, but he is steady and gives his all on both sides of the ball every night.

Nazr - not the most talented defender thats for sure, but he fights to score and rebound whenever he gets the chance.

CC - definitely not a star player, but has some skills, however most of his production comes from his hustle.

Dickau - gives a great effort when he actually gets to play. If JT gave as much effort as Dickau does we wouldnt be wanting JT gone.

I would second Dolfan's post except for Jax, he puts forth the effort alright, just IMO not in the most effective ways. Theo is definitely at the top of the heap as far as bringing it every night, with Diaw and Vaughn tied for second. Crawdad is a great hustle energy guy, but he's not very polished and gets injured an awful lot, still, he makes the list before JT or Reef.

• Premium Member

Theo. I give him his credit. He comes to play everynight. The other night against Phoenix, Theo showed that he can be a better offensive player if we ran plays for him.

Diaw. Maybe losing has been lost in translation... However, he plays well and is getting better.

Vaughn. This guy is steady. He's what you want in a BU PG.

However, I wish that we would see more of Dickau, less of JT down the stretch. I think that Dickau maybe a diamond in the rough and maybe the guy who puts JT on the tradeblocks but we will never know if he doesn't play.