• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steve Holman and Bob Rathbun....Voice of the Hawks on radio and TV Broadcaster..the tales they tell!

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Admit it Haze, you miss Belkin. 😆 

Its so refreshing to hear that money 💰 isn’t an issue with Tony...or as his close friends 👬 call him,

UNCLE STONEY... 😐 Ya he gets 🔥 like a candle 🕯!!! 😆 👏 

Hes a baby 👶 boomer whaddya want?? 😂 

DdWsuI5W0AAk9M1.jpg

• Haha 1

• Moderators
On 9/7/2019 at 10:25 AM, hazer said:

This right here! 👆🏽

And not the first time I’ve heard Bawb disparage Pudenholzer, probably won’t be the last. Seems to have a deep disdain for the fella, which is a red flag. I have a fairly keen radar for reading people too, I hear ya Bawb. I hear ya 🤔

That section made an impression on me too.  Very direct shot at Bud's character.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

That section made an impression on me too.  Very direct shot at Bud's character.

I heard Bawb, either live or in an interview, say something along the lines of “Its nice to get a coach in here with a personality and vested connection, after what we’ve had the past few years. What a refreshing change.” My mouth dropped. There seemed to be bad blood between Rathburn/Holman and Pudenholzer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I wanna see somebody f*ck with Bawb like that suite dude did with Nique a decade or more ago and get his a$$ handed to him. I almost approached Bob n Nique in the Bay Area last year but chickened our at the end. I was 10 feet 🦶 from my childhood idol. 

What do you all think 🤔 Can Bawb open that can of whoop 🙌 on a rival? 😊 

• Haha 2