• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do No NBA Writers Remember Hawks' Pero Antic?

AHF

1 hour ago, kerrypack said:

I liked Pero, but if supes is blathering about how luka needs to improve his body... pero needed to improve his body and stop working at the carnival as an evil clown and starring in horror movies  (etc late)

Pero had elite feet. One of the best lateral movers I've seen for his size and position. Sadly, it was the only thing he was good at outside of boxing out. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Pero had elite feet. One of the best lateral movers I've seen for his size and position. Sadly, it was the only thing he was good at outside of boxing out. 

Positional defense was his forte.  Teams respected his perimeter shot for spacing purposes, although I'm not sure why they did.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, kerrypack said:

I liked Pero, but if supes is blathering about how luka needs to improve his body... pero needed to improve his body and stop working at the carnival as an evil clown and starring in horror movies  (etc late)

Think we know his next probable career move now. Doesn't have to be an evil clown though if Kane retires from the movie industry. Perfect slide in fit for Pero there.

On 10/2/2019 at 12:07 PM, Spud2nique said:

The never ending story of Jon Koncak. Yes we were a donut 🍩 talent all around with a hole 🕳 in the middle.

If Koncak did not get that ridiculous payday which basically started as a pretty dirty trick by Detroit on us. And we kept him as a PF in the rotation with just a few C minutes mixed in then it would have been so different. He was actually pretty good in that playoff series at PF. At this point we probably wouldn't really remember much about him at all, but as is...Jon Kontract. You get paid that kind of money though you gotta really step up and not back. 

• Like 1