• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If and when Trae get his own shoe

Spud2nique

What should he call his first ones. Reason I thought about this was I saw the D.O.N. Issue 1 (Donovan Mitchell’s first shoe) released by Adidas, same company that sponsors Trae. 

I saw that the D.O.N. Issue ones also had a name “mailman” attached to it. I’m guessing in diff colors as a homage to Karl.

If Trae gets one ☝🏿 he should try and pay homage to Nique with a version called “the human highlight film 🎞 “ or  the I.C.E. Trae 1: Windmill edition? 

Any of you shoe folks have any design ideas for a throwback version of the not yet produced Trae’s 😆 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Much respect to Shaq for offering a discount shoe through Wal Mart. 

I bought a pair of Shaq shorts from tj Maxx in 1994 for like $15. Still have them today. Grey shorts with white inside lining and the famous shaq dunk logo as well. I do like deals as well.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I bought a pair of Shaq shorts from tj Maxx in 1994 for like $15. Still have them today. Grey shorts with white inside lining and the famous shaq dunk logo as well. I do like deals as well.

I still have my Starbury's I bought from Steve and Barry's about 12-13 years ago.  Got the shoes along with a warm up suit from the store in Manhattan.  I believe I paid less than $15 for each.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The nba store 🏬?

Steve and Barry's had a large store on the top floor in what was formerly Gimbell's near Herald Square.  The store closed sometime in 2009.  It had a LOT of great merchandise at affordable pricing.  Very sorry to see it go out of business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1