• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

1992 Dream Team or the 2008 Redeem Team:

TRW

Last night LeBron said the redeem team would beat the dream team in a close game. IMO there's no way they beat the dream team. First off I will say that the Dream Team was incomplete without Nique and Zeke. Nique and Zeke in and Mullin and Laettner out. I know Larry Bird and Magic were in their mid 30's but Michael Jordan, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing, and Karl Malone were only 29 years old and still in their primes. LeBron was 23 and Kobe was also 29. Dwight Howard and Chris Bosh would've been destroyed by Patrick Ewing and David Robinson. Let me stop rambling. Which team would you pick and why?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dream Team for sure even with Laettner wasting a spot on the roster.  Just so many supremely talented players on  a single roster.  I like the Redeem Team at SF but that is about it.  Plus the Redeem had their own wasted roster space Dukie in Carlos Boozer.  (He was a solid player but a wasted spot on these epic rosters.)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

James Worthy

No way. In 92 Worthy was a shell of his dominant prime self. As a matter of fact after 88 or 89 I remember James taking a nose dive as far as impact, not sure but I’m guessing his %’s suffered as well.