• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksfreak Summer League Report

Dickau12

Hawksfreak. You've made 12 posts today and the only info you've gave us is DG leading scorer, UD leading rebounder, and weird dude for Nets leads their scoring. This is all info we can get right off Hawks.com. If you are at the game, take notes on whole game and then make your report. We don't need to know that Dickau dunked in warmups. Big deal 99% of the NBA can dunk. Give us info like how UD shot. How many shots were in paint and how many were outside. How is Theo looking in shoot arounds and when is he going to play. Whats DerMarr looking like with the 15 lbs. he's put on.

My point is your wasting space on this site making one-liner posts saying DG is leading scorer. Watch the full game and take notes. Then write one long in depth report. We really don't need a report tomorrow because Hawks are on ESPN2 at 2PM.

I personally don't care either way. Insider or not, he's still only 12 for crimony sake......and a mouth like a sailor to boot, so I tend to avoid his posts like the plague anyway. But I digress. Here's my soloution proposal; With the game on TV tomorrow and almost all of us sure to be watching, how about holding up a sign which he could come in here and tell us what it says ahead of time? Since his seats are right behind the bench, he's sure to get some camera time at some point. It might not do much as far as insider credibility, but at least it would solve the question of 'is he or is'nt he' (I'm personally betting he isn't) as far as the Shaw league, and prove that he's at least not a liar. It's a pretty reasonable challenge, a sign would be easy to make and get into the gym. So how about it hawksfreak, you up for it?

Okay here is my opinion on Hawksfreak and his 411 . 1. I think that if he does know Pete Babcock it is through one of his parents. He makes it sound like Pete is his personal friend but it is probably through his dad that he knows him. 2. I think some of his information is true,but he isn't telling us the whole story. 3. There is just a chance he may be in Boston because he told Jaywalker he didn't see him at the game, and Jason said he didn't go to Boston. I don't think I would tell someone I didn't see them at a place if I wasn't there myself.

Well then! Guess that's some egg on my face LOL. I'm a grown man and can admit when I'm wrong, and well......I'm worng! Look at his pic tho, he's still a baby!! How can a kid that young use such foul language?!?! In public!!!!! I swar on a stack of bibles the kid told me in an Off Topic thread to 'shut the F@#k up'!!! And damnit! Now that I know he's in Boston, I'm actually jealous of the little turd!!!! >:-( Yeesh!!

Wether he is in Boston or isn't, I never mistook him for someone with the inside track on the Hawks. I can appreciate that he's a rabid fan and all that, but really, his language is repellant wether he's 12 or 25. I can concede that he may actually be in Bos.....but I still wanna see him wave a sign LOL.

Oh yea how convenient, now is your last day in Boston. Why can't you just say the truth, that you never were in Boston. We here at hawksquawk are very so tired of all your lies, little man. Just be honest and have some integrity. If you can apologize and say the truth I think every here in Hawksquawk will accept you again, other than that it will be the same old story. Ignoring your posts