• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus #14 pick

Spud2nique

Consensus #14 pick  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 14th pick, who ya got?

• RJ Hampton
    • Tyrese Maxey
    • Siddiq Bey
    • Patrick Williams
    • Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Josh Green
    • Theo Maledon
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/19/2020 at 08:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. TBD (0.0% chance Hawks land here but we may trade down)

• Like 1

I’m going Siddiq till that talent off the board doh 😣! Damn crime! 😯 

ps I threw in my west coast rep baby 👶 Tyrell Terry another one of Supes favs no less cuz dat boy recognizes talent! Yes sir! Get it!

Whip it TT !!!! The pass!

usatsi_13890647.jpg?w=1000&h=667

Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports

Guard, 6-foot-1, 19 years old

Most common NBA comparison: CJ McCollum

According to a person who spoke to Rookie Wire on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, Tyrell Terry “broke a record” for a basketball IQ test administered by several NBA front offices this offseason. Already considered one of the best shooters in the class, he would be a welcome addition to any NBA franchise. This particular fit would be a homecoming for Terry, who led DeLaSalle to the Minnesota Class 3A state championship as a high school senior. He then averaged 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game at Stanford. He also averaged two 3-pointers per contest, shooting a strong 40.8% from beyond the arc. He was especially strong when shooting off the catch. His free-throw percentage (89.1%) ranked second-best among all high-major freshmen. He averaged 1.4 steals per game on a team with a defensive rating among NCAA’s top 10.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m going Siddiq till that talent off the board doh 😣! Damn crime! 😯 

ps I threw in my west coast rep baby 👶 Tyrell Terry another one of Supes favs no less cuz dat boy recognizes talent! Yes sir! Get it!

Whip it TT !!!! The pass!

usatsi_13890647.jpg?w=1000&h=667

Stan Szeto-USA TODAY Sports

Guard, 6-foot-1, 19 years old

Most common NBA comparison: CJ McCollum

According to a person who spoke to Rookie Wire on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, Tyrell Terry “broke a record” for a basketball IQ test administered by several NBA front offices this offseason. Already considered one of the best shooters in the class, he would be a welcome addition to any NBA franchise. This particular fit would be a homecoming for Terry, who led DeLaSalle to the Minnesota Class 3A state championship as a high school senior. He then averaged 14.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game at Stanford. He also averaged two 3-pointers per contest, shooting a strong 40.8% from beyond the arc. He was especially strong when shooting off the catch. His free-throw percentage (89.1%) ranked second-best among all high-major freshmen. He averaged 1.4 steals per game on a team with a defensive rating among NCAA’s top 10.

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This boy ☝🏽 is wicked shmart! 

I went Bey this time and think he does not last past 15 in the NBA Draft. Guards and Wings don't last long in the new NBA.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You all do realize this is the last pick of the lottery right?  THIS IS IT! 

(well we are moving on to finish round 1 but end of lotto here).

I commend you for taking it this far.  It became a real crap shoot after about pick 4.

Emphasis on "crap", amirite?  Whoa, did I say that out loud?  Nah, kg, that's just in our head so you're good. Whew

🤠

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I commend you for taking it this far.  It became a real crap shoot after about pick 4.

Emphasis on "crap", amirite?  Whoa, did I say that out loud?  Nah, kg, that's just in our head so you're good. Whew

🤠

“I’VE SEEN ENOUGH”!!!!!

-ze caged one

ps When’s the next episode?

55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Funny you should ask.  There may be a Kendrick Perkins/Kyme Irving episode in the works. 😏

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh don’t tease me!!!!

ps Kendrick loves Trae don’t knock him please. Kyme, do what you will with him 😆, he needs to get his a$$ kicked a bit.

• Haha 1