• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Young Cores First Playoff Run

JTB

I must say I’m very disappointed and starting to realize that this team will likely not overcome the injuries to make it to the playoffs.

Hunter to me is our second best player and he’s out.

Traes true backups don’t play enough.

Some of the vets we have aren’t looking good playing with the kids on the bench and I’m speaking about Gallo. Gallo looks like a great signing when he’s out there with rondo.

Anyways I guess the real reason I made this thread is because I’m wondering who else is going to be pissed if don’t make the playoffs?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JTB said:

I must say I’m very disappointed and starting to realize that this team will likely not overcome the injuries to make it to the playoffs.

Hunter to me is our second best player and he’s out.

Traes true backups don’t play enough.

Some of the vets we have aren’t looking good playing with the kids on the bench and I’m speaking about Gallo. Gallo looks like a great signing when he’s out there with rondo.

Anyways I guess the real reason I made this thread is because I’m wondering who else is going to be pissed if don’t make the playoffs?

Fortunately Gallo is essentially on a two year deal, so we can trade him next near as an expiring if need be. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

We are on the right path. But without Hunter, kiss top 6 seed away. 

Smh if this team ends up in the bottom of the lottery after all these signings I’m not sure how I’m going to feel. 
it’s progress but it’s not encouraging progress.

5 minutes ago, JTB said:

Smh if this team ends up in the bottom of the lottery after all these signings I’m not sure how I’m going to feel. 
it’s progress but it’s not encouraging progress.

We know Trae taking a million shots with some lobs thrown in just wont get it done. That's what we had last year. It's not efficient enough and it's too easy too neutralize. Look at Utah, they had 4 players score 25 or more points last night. 

• Like 1

Skylar Mays can be our Jalen Brunson. I can forgive CLP for a lot of things, but that loyalty to the vets crap isnt one of them. Rondo is ready to retire, Goodwin just isnt very good. It's SM chance now. Tons of NBA teams are playing rookie guards, and getting production. If we dont see SM going forward in some capacity (not just garbage minutes in blow out wins/losses) then CLP needs to be replaced.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

We know Trae taking a million shots with some lobs thrown in just wont get it done. That's what we had last year. It's not efficient enough and it's too easy too neutralize. Look at Utah, they had 4 players score 25 or more points last night. 

I would be all for this argument IF we had other capable scorers who could drop points without Traes assistance. The only one who’s proven that he doesn’t really need Traes playmaking ability to get pts is Hunter.

Collins is a good player but Collins is still heavier on the great finisher side oppose to good or great scorer.

Also even the games when Trae has been efficient we come up short in many games so this isn’t completely only about efficiency on why we’re losing. A big part of the offense relies heavily on Trae still because it has to 

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Skylar Mays can be our Jalen Brunson. I can forgive CLP for a lot of things, but that loyalty to the vets crap isnt one of them. Rondo is ready to retire, Goodwin just isnt very good. It's SM chance now. Tons of NBA teams are playing rookie guards, and getting production. If we dont see SM going forward in some capacity (not just garbage minutes in blow out wins/losses) then CLP needs to be replaced.

I’m for seeing Mays get more minutes. I’m not going to even give him a Brunson comparison right now though until we see more in meaningful minutes 

• Like 2