• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No Kawhi, no problem??

Thomas

Mann went off and PG had a very good game so the Clips came back and took the series. Didn't think that was really possible two games back after Kawhi's injury. Congrats Clips for making it to the WCF. A tidbit about the historical aspect of that win below,

Anyone who says they foresaw the second-year player (Mann) scoring 39 points to send the Clippers to the first Western Conference finals in franchise history is still delirious from watching what unfolded in front of the first full-capacity indoors crowd in Los Angeles since the COVID-19 pandemic began.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Thomas said:

Just curious if anyone thought the Clips would take the series when Kawhi went down? I didn't even for a second at that point.

Ya I was worried because playoff P stinks but he showed up amazingly. He’s always had it but man he struggles when it counts most.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I was worried because playoff P stinks but he showed up amazingly. He’s always had it but man he struggles when it counts most.

He has been the most consistent surprise to me but am happy he is has shown up this well. Biggest surprise of course was how incredible Mann played in their absolutely most important game to that date. Just crazy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

He has been the most consistent surprise to me but am happy he is has shown up this well. Biggest surprise of course was how incredible Mann played in their absolutely most important game to that date. Just crazy.

Thomas did you read that piece I posted about Mann being Lou’s rook? I think Lou has gotten to Huerter in the same way. Lou seems to instill confidence in young guys, kinda like Rondo but Loud does it intentionally without being an a$$ about it. Lol.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Thomas did you read that piece I posted about Mann being Lou’s rook? I think Lou has gotten to Huerter in the same way. Lou seems to instill confidence in young guys, kinda like Rondo but Loud does it intentionally without being an a$$ about it. Lol.

Yeah, Lou is certainly more than a boxscore stat for us. Mann, 00 and Kevin being the guys he has helped out so much that we have heard about. Betting the list is really long in the last few years. After the trade appreciated the picks we got with our hometown kid and is three point gun. But as you have said he is so much more so I feel even worse for my occasional bashing I have laid on him in the past. On the other side of the coin remembering D8 and Dennis in the locker room. We knew it was a problem but it was much worse than we knew at that time. Lou is a breathe of fresh air for us in reference to that locker room. Thank goodness.

• Like 1