• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nate McMillan Appreciation Thread!!!

Diesel

Nate McMillan was phenomenal for us.

Matter of fact, he was the single most important factor in our turnaround. It ALL started with him. Guys bought in to playing defense and closing out games. Turned Kev in to a two way dog. Nate is everything.

Glad I was wrong about Pierce and that the FO recognized what needed to be done. 

Cheers to Coach Nate

• Like 3

• Premium Member

One more .  Caption this:

Atlanta Hawks: Nate McMillan should be in the COY race (again)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

Coach Nate:  Did Travis tell you what happen to your coach?  (Kuush Puhhrrrr.)

Trey:  He told me that you had him fired!

Coach Nate:  No,  (Kuush Puhhrrrr.) I am your coach! (Kuush Puhhrrrr.)

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

One more... Caption This:

Atlanta Hawks Coach Fined $25,000 For Saying The NBA Favors The New York  Knicks

Coach Nate:   What do you mean McDonald's no longer have the Steak Bagel!!!  First they get rid of Hi-C Orange.. now this!!!

I'm not even going to lie. I was PISSED when they got rid of the Hi-C Orange.

I'm not a McDonald's guy for lunch/dinner, but I did go there for breakfast on occasion.  And I would always get a small Hi-C Orange, no ice, with my Egg McMuffin.  When they got rid of it, that was it for me.  I drastically cut down my visits to Mickey D's.

As for the caption

NATE:  "You're going to use WAHL clippers to shave my head?  Are you kidding me?   You're not touching my head with those clippers!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I'm not even going to lie. I was PISSED when they got rid of the Hi-C Orange.

I'm not a McDonald's guy for lunch/dinner, but I did go there for breakfast on occasion.  And I would always get a small Hi-C Orange, no ice, with my Egg McMuffin.  When they got rid of it, that was it for me.  I drastically cut down my visits to Mickey D's.

As for the caption

NATE:  "You're going to use WAHL clippers to shave my head?  Are you kidding me?   You're not touching my head with those clippers!"

Just a note...  They did bring the Hi-C Orange Back...  

Nate looks like a Babyliss man. 

• Premium Member

Caption This:

Hawks' Nate McMillan Urges Refs to Call Giannis for 10-Second Free-Throw  Violations | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Coach Nate:  Everybody knows if you going to make 3 pt goggles.. you have to hold your hands like this first... then put them up to your eyes. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Caption This:

Former NC State Player, Nate McMillan, Now Officially Atlanta Hawks' Head  Coach - Pack Insider

Tre:  Coach... I don't know if that's going to work?

Coach Nate:  Listen to me... You dim the lights.  You put on some Luther Vandross. You give her one pink rose.  You drink a little of the Bollinger Brut Rosé.... then you lean over and listen to her... and before long....  Come on Tre... Give me some... fist bump... fist bump!!

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Caption This:

Hawks coach Nate McMillan fined $25K for comments about NBA playoffs

Coach Nate: Hey...  How are you going to give him wings with Polypanesian Sauce... and I am right behind him in line and you tell me that there are no wings and that there's a wing shortage?  Then you tell me that there's no Polypanesian sauce?  That's why I don't like coming over here. 

• Haha 1