• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

East isn't so weak anymore!!!

sillent

If I were to personally grade the East every team can give some challenge. 

Contenders

Top 4

Bucks, Nets, Hawks and 76ers in no order. Y'all should know who I think is first.

Playoff perennial 

The next 6 is 

Heat, Celtics, Knicks, Wizards, Pacers and Charlotte again you can choose the order.

Rebuilding 

The bottom 5 

Bulls, Magic, Cavaliers, Pistons and Raptors. Although they are rebuilding everyone of those teams have or will soon have nice young pieces to build around.

The Raptors just won a championship not too long ago and their part of our bottom 5...

We're at the top of a tough conference that's only going to get tougher and I must say I'm proud to be a fan of this organization!!

The league is getting more and more balanced which makes it more entertaining in my opinion. This past season was fun and I'm almost certain this next season is going to be even better!!

Edited by sillent
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
37 minutes ago, sillent said:

If I were to personally grade the East every team can give some challenge. 

Contenders

Top 4

Bucks, Nets, Hawks and 76ers in no order. Y'all should know who I think is first.

Playoff perennial 

The next 6 is 

Heat, Celtics, Knicks, Wizards, Pacers and Charlotte again you can choose the order.

Rebuilding 

The bottom 5 

Bulls, Magic, Cavaliers, Pistons and Raptors. Although they are rebuilding everyone of those teams have or will soon have nice young pieces to build around.

The Raptors just won a championship not too long ago and their part of our bottom 5...

We're at the top of a tough conference that's only going to get tougher and I must say I'm proud to be a fan of this organization!!

The league is getting more and more balanced which makes it more entertaining in my opinion. This past season was fun and I'm almost certain this next season is going to be even better!!

A lot depends on where certain free agents go and who drafts what and what trades are made.   It's too early right now to say with certainty what will be of the East.