• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Analysis after Preseason so far

sillent

Gorgiu Dieng is a better passer/playmaker than expected. 

Delon Wright has a pretty decent hessy.

Both Dieng and Wright are pretty much as advertised and will be a great addition to our team.

Our 14 roster spot will remain open going into the season unless Sharife gets signed guaranteed and Johnny Hamilton is signed to a 2 way.

Speaking of the two Sharife is going to make the Skyhawks a must see like our Atlanta Hawks. 

Johnny will be solid with more development.

Jalen Johnson is going to be solid but still a rookie.

Cam Reddish and Kevin Huerter are going to turn our bench into a legitimate threat for any team along with Wright/Lou, Gallo and Dieng.

We can possibly have 4 allstars this yr with Trae, JC, Clint and Hunter/Bogi. Possibly even getting 5 and topping our 60 win team in that department.

• Like 4

Dieng is a better perimeter player than I thought. His movement, passing, ability to play in space, and active hands are pretty good. However he is not the rugged interior player that I thought. Plays pretty finesse. Uses his length but not his size. Would rather tip rebounds than grab. Has some decent moves and fakes on the block, and reminds of Gallo with how he finishes. He can post but he isn't a post presence.

Clint and OO will still be our defensive anchors, I don't see Dieng doing anything with Embiid and Giannis. He can move with them outside-in and contest, but all they have to do is back him in to the paint and it's a wrap. Their bulk would move him easily. 

• Like 2

Wright is also better than I thought. He gives us something extra that we have been missing. 

He will have a big learning curve as he gets comfortable playing with both units on and off the ball. He has to learn an entire new roster as a playmaker, and learn how to play off of them when they creating. There will be growing pains but I like that he is smart and doesn't overdo it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rife is going to excel next to the vets. He has "it". The scattered play of Summer League his just how mature his game is. He is a lot closer than I thought to contributing to the main roster. If he keeps hitting his outside shots, his case becomes undeniable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1