• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What about Portland?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Before the trade, I kept hearing about how teammates were unhappy with Zach Randolph. Then I read an article where Joe Dumars said something about making a few moves for the immediate future and that Pistons fans should watch what goes on befoe the deadline.

Reef is not a SF. I get the feeling that Randolph might be on his way out of PTL.

The question is to where and with who?

Wouldn't it be special if

Randolph, Anderson and Patterson were traded to Toronto for Carter and Pete.

• Admin

I really don't think TO is going to give away Carter without a superstar in return.

He is more then their best player. He is a marketing machine for them. A lot of their revenue comes from the fact that he is so popular and can sell memerobilia. Randoph does not provide that. Although I do like the trade..especially for Portland who would be a force with Sar in the post and Carter on the wing.

it's an interesting turn of events for PTL on the scoring front... they went from having very little low-post scoring to an incredible amount...

there is absolutely no reason that shareef and randolph cannot co-exist... they are both tweener types and both play average (at best) defense so unless they are looking at a particularly small and quick lineup they can play average defense together... randolph wants the ball shareef doesn't care if he has it or not really so they won't get into each others way on offense terribly...

• Premium Member

Reef is not a SF. He has no perimeter game. Shoulda kept Sheed for that.

Plus, the reports are that teammates are starting to dislike Zach.

It would be smart to move Zach and DA for a start. IF not Vince, then maybe Ray Allen or Tmac.

Yep Tmac may be available if he keeps talking about opting out.

• Admin

They don't care what other players on that team think. Randolph took that team over the minute they traded Rasheed. He is far and away their best player and the player with the most potential. Not to mention being a near all-star in his 3rd year. There is no way they will trade him over the complaints of a few players. I've been saying it for two years, Randolph will not be traded!

Personally why would you trade him? He's a 20pt double double, IN THE WEST! He's a star already. The guy has dropped nearly 30 on every contender in the west. He's a guy you build around. I can see Theo doing very well playing with Randolph too.