• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Remember Larry Johnson?

Sothron

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So it's your fault..:angry:.... :spank:.

switch it back. 

Sorry, sorry! Mrs. Sothron has been asking me for several games now to switch back to LJ's jersey. I was like no way, Trae's jersey karma will kick in. Just wait!

Today I will switch back to LJ's jersey. I am desperate. If that doesn't work @Spud2nique I'll bust out Smitty's jersey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Sothron said:

. I was like no way, Trae's jersey karma will kick in. Just wait!

Which Trae have you been wearing? That’s actually a good idea. I don’t normally wear my jersey’s in the house during the games, why not?

I got the black Trae one here..

A368F099-F3F4-41BB-ACA9-105DE35BB418.jpeg

• Like 1

Maybe I should start wearing my Cam one. I have Trae and Cam only from this era. Last one was Smoove Teague and JJ.

We gotta find the right jersey chemistry 🧪 with each other, maybe a mix and match.. :indifferent: Like I wear Cam and you wear Trae! :sarcastic:If it works continue it forever!

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Which Trae have you been wearing? That’s actually a good idea. I don’t normally wear my jersey’s in the house during the games, why not?

I got the black Trae one here..

A368F099-F3F4-41BB-ACA9-105DE35BB418.jpeg

That's the one I have for Trae.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Maybe I should start wearing my Cam one. I have Trae and Cam only from this era. Last one was Smoove Teague and JJ.

We gotta find the right jersey chemistry 🧪 with each other, maybe a mix and match.. :indifferent: Like I wear Cam and you wear Trae! :sarcastic:If it works continue it forever!

Mrs. Sothron has been getting onto me for not wearing the LJ jersey after it worked for the Braves and two early Hawks wins. She blames ME for the Hawks losses like how @JayBirdHawk is. So now I gotta at least wear the LJ jersey for a few games and see  how it goes. But if that doesn't work we can try to match our Hawks jerseys.

• Like 2