• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Remember Larry Johnson?

Sothron

52 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Those signature shoes with the "react juice" and lace covers were sooo cool to me back in the day. Too bad back injuries took away Larry's athleticism. He was really the first Zion

Blasphemous to put him in Grammama's class.  I get what you mean tho.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I loved those teams with Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning.  

I've got the Zo Hornets jersey and jersey t shirt from mitchell and ness too. Those teams were so damn fun to watch. I play the 92/93 Hornets every year on 2k.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s my team and the 96 Sonics with the German sensation Detlef “I will break you” Schrempf (ya I know Russian but he had the hair lol).

Yep, play them as well every year. I do a throwback franchise where I control both the 92 Hornets and 96 Sonics and try to get both to the Finals. Fun times. You know Detlef is one of my all time favorite players too I hope. I'd kill to have a Hawks forward that had Detlef's game on this team.

Btw in the above LJ highlight reel fast forward to the 6:12 mark. I used to do that LJ celebration move after a big shot in games. My teammate told me I couldn't be white to pull that off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

So for reasons I don't understand I wore my LJ jersey for all the Braves playoff games and we won the World Series. I wore my LJ jersey for two Hawks games earlier and we won both games. I switched to my Trae jersey since then. Should I go back to my LJ jersey just to try and get some Grandmama karma going for the Hawks?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

So for reasons I don't understand I wore my LJ jersey for all the Braves playoff games and we won the World Series. I wore my LJ jersey for two Hawks games earlier and we won both games. I switched to my Trae jersey since then. Should I go back to my LJ jersey just to try and get some Grandmama karma going for the Hawks?

It all makes sense now.  You definitely should.  No other possible reason we would go from the ECF to losing 9 out of 10 games.  Maybe eat some corn dogs, too.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Sothron said:

So it's your fault..:angry:.... :spank:.

switch it back. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1