• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Happy NFL draft day folks!

Spud2nique

I know I’m a Lions 🦁 fan and most of y’all are Falcons (my sister team for y’all) and @Gray Mule @TheNorthCydeRises with the Bengals. @MaceCase Eagles 🦅

Enjoy! 

At #2 in order I’m happy with:

1. Travon Walker

2. Kavon Thibodeaux 

3. Ahmad “Sauce” Gardner

4. Aiden Hutchinson

#8 I got:

1. The fallen… BPA 1 or 2 players will be there and be considered top 5 guys I think.

TRADE WITH US! :laugh1: 

Guess I should thank your Lions for A.J. Brown, Spudlous.  With the corners gone really early Philly was waiting on Jameson Williams but the Lions scooped him up.  Eagles then had to jump over the Ravens for Jordan Davis and traded their remaining first for Brown since all their guys were gone.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Guess I should thank your Lions for A.J. Brown, Spudlous.  With the corners gone really early Philly was waiting on Jameson Williams but the Lions scooped him up.  Eagles then had to jump over the Ravens for Jordan Davis and traded their remaining first for Brown since all their guys were gone.

Ya it was weird when they said Philly wanted Jameson Williams and moved up for him but then ended up with a player who I think is overall one of the best of the draft in Davis, at least over Jameson Williams. In all honesty, once the latter half of the draft was taken place I didn’t know half the dudes. All the NFL mocks in the last few months we’re off on even having some guys in the first round.

EAGLES 🦅: Jordan Davis  A/A- 

LIONS 🦁: Hutchinson B+/B (I know folks had him 1st my eye test scares me a bit hope I’m wrong).

FALCONS Drake London B/B- (I thought it was a reach)

BENGALS : Daxton Hill A-/B+ (this kid looks the part; reminds me of Earl Thomas the longtime Seahawk).

22 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

I like the kid but NO! @JayBirdHawk @jy23 are we doing the megatron/Julio thing all over again? :sarcastic:

It was a bit of a reach but you may have gotten your Mike Evans type receiver to join Kyle Pitts. Double teams needed downfield soon.

50 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

hageman

:indifferent:

51 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

London is going to be great like to type stuff bullying people

:eyebrow:

51 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Fotenote mightbe the draft whisperer 

Sir,  have you been drinking 🥃 tonight? 👮‍♂️ 

Please step out of the vehicle 🚗 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I like the kid but NO! @JayBirdHawk @jy23 are we doing the megatron/Julio thing all over again? :sarcastic:

It was a bit of a reach but you may have gotten your Mike Evans type receiver to join Kyle Pitts. Double teams needed downfield soon.

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

tenor.gif

:laugh1: it wasn’t you was it? 😂 My bad it was only @jy23. Burd be like ummm :laugh1:

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Falcons desperately in need of a wide receiver.

Falcons drafted the first wide receiver taken.

4 more draft picks coming tonight.  Lots of needs will be met.

😎

Your offensive attack with Pitts and London off to a lethal beginning. Good stuff.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

:eyebrow:

Sir,  have you been drinking 🥃 tonight? 👮‍♂️ 

Please step out of the vehicle 🚗 

I don't drink.

Let me explain 

London is the perfect wide receiver for how this team is currently built. 

Hes an absolute monster when the ball is underthrown or thrown in traffic he sttacks the football and makes the catch.

The Falcons may have the worst pass block in the league and a journeyman qb. So balls are more than likely going to be underthrown and wild. 

London has proven he strives in those conditions. He had 88 catches in 8 games for more than a grand in yards.

Hes an absolute motorized brick shithouse on screens making guys miss and just bullying small corners.

Him and no 8 are going to eat with mariotta and that swiss cheese oline.

• Like 2