• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need one more ENFORCER...

Diesel

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Diesel said:

He had me at the Garbage lid....  He hit ole boy just for thinking about it...

I get so many laughs off this with questions...

1.  What does it mean when he says "He Home Now"?

2.  How does buddy who trying to break it up... Glasses never move?  What kind of glasses are you wearing that you can be in the middle of the fight and they don't move?

3.  Why did the little girl square up?

Then the garbage lid.

The guys fighting him were polite because one guy picked up the turned over garbage can while being hit with the garbage lid...  That's good home training.

• Haha 2

I didn’t get the beginning of it. Looked like Smitty was kinda taunting them like here’s my face if you wanna swing. Then dude touched his nose..? 

The whole thing was weird. It was like they were all MAD AS HELL.. then all of a sudden they were done. How?

I have many questions.

Ps Is this Smitty dude on squawk? 

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The whole thing was weird. It was like they were all MAD AS HELL.. then all of a sudden they were done. How?

That's how it should be...duke it out then everybody go home, no need for it to go further. Take your whooping and go home. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's how it should be...duke it out then everybody go home, no need for it to go further. Take your whooping and go home. 

Yup, love this. Read some comment as well about people lovin no guns. No 🔫 just 💪🏿’s.

Sidenote: I’m not gonna lie you get hit in the wrong place by this dude and you could die anyways 😂 

• Like 1