• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone know where to find full classic 1980's and 90's games?

Sothron

• Premium Member

I know youtube has a few but it is like a needle in the haystack trying to find things there. I'm trying to find full Nique games, full Mark Price era Cavs, Moncrief's Bucks and Alex English's Nuggets from the 90's and early 90's. You'd think there would be a place with these old games posted up somewhere.

54 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I'm trying to find full Nique games, full Mark Price era Cavs,

I have one of those on VHS, I taped it on CBS at the time, quality is bad but prolly have them dub. It’s the 1989 Xmas 🎅 day game at the Omni vs Price, Ehlo, Hot Rod and the Cavs. 

Few others as well, Sonics with Kemp in his rookie year at the Omni.

Hawks Bulls game where Nique scores 40 something and we won.

I have Warriors/Lakers 1988 game at the Oakland coliseum where the Warriors quality for the playoffs that night and end up knocking off the Jazz that year. Run TMC.

Couple more as well I think. A Bulls/Knicks from 92. 

I just taped a ton of game in VHS 📼 in the 80’s as a kid and still have them. Every 5 or so years I go back and view them.

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 1

If anyone wants to make a contribution, maybe we can get Spud's tapes converted and preserve the history.  We have a company in town called Southtree that had around 200 employees at one point, and they convert your VHS tapes to a thumb drive, cloud, or dvd.  

www.southtree.com

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I have one of those on VHS, I taped it on CBS at the time, quality is bad but prolly have them dub. It’s the 1989 Xmas 🎅 day game at the Omni vs Price, Ehlo, Hot Rod and the Cavs. 

Few others as well, Sonics with Kemp in his rookie year at the Omni.

Hawks Bulls game where Nique scores 40 something and we won.

I have Warriors/Lakers 1988 game at the Oakland coliseum where the Warriors quality for the playoffs that night and end up knocking off the Jazz that year. Run TMC.

Couple more as well I think. A Bulls/Knicks from 92. 

I just taped a ton of game in VHS 📼 in the 80’s as a kid and still have them. Every 5 or so years I go back and view them.

Dude, hook up with @Final_questand get those tapes converted to digital and you know, share them with your boy here. 

My Dad used to tape all the Hawks games in the 1980's up until 1995 or so. Then when we moved my Mom declared the entire collection "useless" and 'accidentally" threw them out in the garbage. We didn't notice what she had done until we had moved. All those priceless games gone. 

There would need to be some editing involved. I wouldn’t want you guys to be watching a young Gary Payton throwin an oop to a rookie Kemp in 89 and have it interrupted by ITS MY PREROGATIVE ITS THE WAY THAT I WANNA LIIIVE.

WHY DONT THEY JUST LET MEEEEE LIIIIVVVEEEE.. oh and some documentary about Mike Tyson and Cus Damato.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

There would need to be some editing involved. I wouldn’t want you guys to be watching a young Gary Payton throwin an oop to a rookie Kemp in 89 and have it interrupted by ITS MY PREROGATIVE ITS THE WAY THAT I WANNA LIIIVE.

WHY DONT THEY JUST LET MEEEEE LIIIIVVVEEEE.. oh and some documentary about Mike Tyson and Cus Damato.

That might be exactly what we need.  DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO.

• Like 1