• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hoops Rumors: Hawks are topic of Dec 9 "Community Shootaround"

sturt

Jalen has been a major weak point in the rotation.  He shines at times, but not reliable at all.  I also think Okongwu giving up offensive rebounds is becoming a consistent concern.  You look at the Houston game and Brooklyn in the 4th quarter.  Second chance points has been a big factor in some of our losses.  

This may not be the right thread for this observation, but with the way Jalen is playing and the minutes AJ has been getting no one is saying Nate doesn't trust or play rookies anymore.  Even though I was one of Jalen's biggest fans coming out of his summer league play last year, I always defended Nate for not playing him.  Nate has other issues, but not playing rookies isn't one of them.  He was completely justified in keeping Jalen on the bench last year.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JTB said:

That’s cool but also note that when FULLY HEALTHY our Hawks are 11-7 with Trae, Murray, Hunter, Collins, Capela as starters.

we have some offensive issues no doubt the starters have proven they can win games . 

we haven’t seen our starters with Bogi back yet. Bogi and AJ could provide the shooting we’ve been missing. 

Just get me to the playoffs with all of our guys having 40-ish games playing beside each other, and I like my/our chances. Those two puppies in our rotation will be matured, and our old reliables will be well integrated.

• Like 2