• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mojo! Where Are You!?

kg01

Surely someone knows how to find this man.  He's the only one who can save us.

Google.  Carrier pigeon.  Heyul, dig up some-a them AOL discs.   But we need to find this dude and beg him to lift the curse. 

We've done our time.  Free us from the voodoo that has plagued the franchise since they wronged you.  I beg of you.

Background story for those caught unawares....

Back in the 80's, the Hawks had a superfan named 'Mojo'.  From what I gather, he had courtside seats via some kind of grandfathered deal, which allowed him the tix for free or cheap or something like that.

He would come onto sports radio from time to time and was a bit of a local celebrity.  He was a short(ish) black dude with dreds and was kind of an odd duck.

Well when the A$G arrived and Philips Arena was built, they refused to honor his deal for tickets.  So, after years and years, Mojo was no more.

He came onto radio to express his displeasure with the organization.  He placed a curse on the A$G, the Hawks, and the whole organization.  He said stte, "Til you do right by Mojo, everything you touch will be cursed." - classic Color Purple line.

Fast-forward to now and, I don't care if you don't believe in curses, the evidence tells me that dude had some powers.  And we need to hope like heyul he's still alive and willing to lift the curse off this franchise.

Ok, hawks fans, can one-a yall find this dude and pay him off?  I've had enough of the curse! 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2