• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Task of The Day....

Diesel

• Premium Member

While we wait on Friday.. Thought I would introduce an interesting task for yall...

Rank the following:  the 14 flavors of Jolly Rancher.  Actually, just give me your top 5....In Order...

Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy Crazy Combo 1 lb (Flavors May Vary)

• Premium Member
38 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Fruit Punch - Trae
Watermelon - DJM
Mango - John Collins
Grape - Clint
Nate - Black Licorice

@Wretch  Where are you finding this Black Licorice Jolly Ranchers?

Are there Umpa Lumpas where you live?

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, Diesel said:

While we wait on Friday.. Thought I would introduce an interesting task for yall...

Rank the following:  the 14 flavors of Jolly Rancher.  Actually, just give me your top 5....In Order...

Jolly Ranchers Hard Candy Crazy Combo 1 lb (Flavors May Vary)

Hey Diesel, do you ever watch Good Mythical Morning on pod cast on Youtube?  Couple of southern boys who've been best friends since they were little kids.  They do a lot of segments where they rate every single flavor of a product.  For example, every single flavor of Ben & Jerrys, every type of Cheez-it, etc.      Very similar to what you are doing in this thread.  

• Premium Member

I'm boycotting this one cause of the pussification of Jolly Ranchers over the years.  When I was a kid you got your Jolly Rancher in a long thin ruler type shape.  They were great.  But then some kids realized taht you could lick them down into a sharp point and some kids had some injuries in their mouths.  So they got rid of the Jolly Rancher prison shank and replaced them with these stupid tootsie roll rip offs.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

@Wretch  Where are you finding this Black Licorice Jolly Ranchers?

Are there Umpa Lumpas where you live?

LOL...this might convey the idea better.

1) Fruit Punch - Trae
2) Watermelon - DJM
3) Mango - John Collins
4) Grape - Clint

GAP containing all other flavors.

??) Nate - Black Licorice (if it existed)

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, shakes said:

I'm boycotting this one cause of the pussification of Jolly Ranchers over the years.  When I was a kid you got your Jolly Rancher in a long thin ruler type shape.  They were great.  But then some kids realized taht you could lick them down into a sharp point and some kids had some injuries in their mouths.  So they got rid of the Jolly Rancher prison shank and replaced them with these stupid tootsie roll rip offs.

Is this true?  This can't be true.

What are we doing to the youts? 

I blame people like shakes who obviously stabbed some unsuspecting soul in the middle school bathroom after the pep rally one Friday.  This is your fault, brah. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I blame people like shakes who obviously stabbed some unsuspecting soul in the middle school bathroom after the pep rally one Friday.  This is your fault, brah. 

it's the other kids fault for violating the rules of the playground.  Never turn your back on a guy with a sour apple Jolly Rancher shiv.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

Hey Diesel, do you ever watch Good Mythical Morning on pod cast on Youtube?  Couple of southern boys who've been best friends since they were little kids.  They do a lot of segments where they rate every single flavor of a product.  For example, every single flavor of Ben & Jerrys, every type of Cheez-it, etc.      Very similar to what you are doing in this thread.  

Who knew Cheez-it had flavors??

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, shakes said:

Hey, 

I'm there with you.   I had the strip, Boozoka Joes, and Fu Man Chu's.  No disrespect. .

• Like 1

• Premium Member
58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's like a how to get away with murder crime...

Shakes lick down the jolly rancher stick to a shiv...  Stab the kid.. and the warmth of the kid's blood melts the shiv.

Forensics only find a wound and some melted candy.  Bloody Jolly Rancher Juice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Diesel said:

That's like a how to get away with murder crime...

Shakes lick down the jolly rancher stick to a shiv...  Stab the kid.. and the warmth of the kid's blood melts the shiv.

Forensics only find a wound and some melted candy.  Bloody Jolly Rancher Juice.

This sounds very autobiographical.... 

• Haha 3

Green Apple
Orange
Watermelon
Fruit Punch
Peach

P.S. In grade school, they were easy to throw at the bully's in class when they weren't looking and you never got caught.
P.P.S.  I suspect I would have been throwing them at some of you if we were in class together!  🙂