• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Steal look to O Diesel for Inspiration ....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I applaud Mr. Buckhalter for the work he put in thinking this through...

Again, I would trade for Buddy.. if we cleared up our SG picture a bit.   People cry about his defense... but damnit, 42.5 percent and 9 Attempts per game is sharpshooter Korver area. 

Buddy + Trae would be the worse defensive duo.. but Buddy would make the floor so open for Trae to work that it would be hard to turn down.   Trae would make Buddy a 21 ppg player. 

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If we didn't extend Bogi i midght be interested in Buddy but we don't need two of them.  

IF for some reason we traded DJ and didn't get back a Big SG like JB... I would give Buddy a good look.   I haven't forgotten about Bogi's knees.   I wouldn't mind having Buddy and Bogi (if the situation called for it).   That's two high calibre three point marksment that opens the floor.   Hell, if he had more game in him, I would look into getting Gallo Back too.  I'm about either getting Guys who can flat out shoot or getting guys who can put the ball on the floor and create their own shot (if need be) but us having guys who can't shoot consistently and can't put  the ball on the floor and create their own shot is not working.