• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ON TOPIC Question of the Day 6-22

Diesel

• Premium Member

Easy one...  

We always talk about who we want on the team blah blah blah...   Let's go the opposite way..

What Player or Draftee that has been talked about coming to the Hawks do you think the Hawks shouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole?  This does require some explanation.

YARN | but I'm not touching 'em with a ten-foot pole. | Suits (2011) -  S06E04 Drama | Video clips by quotes | 50c55cfc | 紗

• Premium Member

OK, I will throw the first stone.   Any deal that sends any of our players + #15 for #10 + Bertans. 

1.  Bertans is not that good. 
  2. #10 is not much different than #15.. this is not a great draft. 
  3. Did I say Bertans is not that good.   He can shoot but that about it.
  4. Move signals that we are just about saving money and not about winning chips. 

• Premium Member

stay away from  Nick Smith, Keyontae George, DeAndre Ayton.

Smith and George are undersized chuckers who both struggled in college.   Ayton is a certified bum.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, shakes said:

stay away from  Nick Smith, Keyontae George, DeAndre Ayton.

Smith and George are undersized chuckers who both struggled in college.   Ayton is a certified bum.

Damn..  I agree wholeheartedly about Ayton...  I know he's young and I know he may not have had the best coach relationship but these sentiments were said about him before he was drafted.   They just took shape on the biggest stage when his team was in the finals and in the playoffs. 

• Premium Member

While we are at it, can I add in Brown.

Since Boston is recrafting and reloading, they may change their mind on paying Brown so handsomely.  The problem is that I don't see him making us that much better.   Just an Atlanta Guy who is good and wants to be in Atlanta.  I haven't heard a strong argument for how he would make us better though. 

Don't be surprised.. They just gave up Marcus Smart.   You don't think they are going to leave their team in the hands of Brogdon as their starting PG.   They may want Murray now.   I say resist the urge. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

Javale Mcgee and Myles Turner

Mcgee i actually like but just feel like he's done.

Has Turner played in a big game his entire career?  I just don't see the impact. 

I don't see this continual quivaling about Turner.  He couldn't win when they had Sabonis.   Look at Sabonis is SacTown?  Monster.   Sactown is better with Sabonis and Kev than Indy was with Turner and Haliburton....  And both team sucked before the trade.   That means that Turner sucks.