• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Early Scouting for 2024 Draft

KB21

The Hawks had him in for a workout prior to him pulling out of the 23 draft.  He's a modern defensive big.  Moves well.  Very limited offensively at this point.  Looks like a good developmental prospect that could become a good back up to Okongwu down the road.  

30 minutes ago, shakes said:

looks to be a terrible draft.    The 2025 draft is where it's at.

You can find players even in bad drafts.  2013 was a shitty draft, but Giannis was unearthed from it.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Basketball Prodigy Matas Buzelis Knows He's Not Normal

The teenage hooper sacrificed a typical childhood—and now college—in hopes of being a top pick in the 2024 NBA Draft. He’s not worried about it, though. This is all part of the plan.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Basketball Prodigy Matas Buzelis Knows He's Not Normal

The teenage hooper sacrificed a typical childhood—and now college—in hopes of being a top pick in the 2024 NBA Draft. He’s not worried about it, though. This is all part of the plan.

I got my eye 👁️ on Peja’s kid. Love me some Peja genes 🧬 baby them natural shooter just get me giddy. :dance:

9 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This kid got a lil tude. He thinks he’s already made it. He’s got as much of not more hype around him now that MPJ did in the Pacific Northwest a few years back.

I heard he gave it to Beal a bit and talked smack.

Is this dude Zach Collins or Chet Holmgren or above or below? 

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

Nah... we have to go for this guy...

Nah I been scouting this one lil dude. He’s about 4 but his folks are thinking about sending him to a prestigious K-12 school 🏫, he’s being woo’d by nurseries all over the state. @Diesel when I say this kid got IT, he got IT. Hang dribble like he da matrix boiiiiii stuck in mid air like wuuuuuuuttttt 🌞 wooooo weeeeee I tell ya! 

class of 2037… :ph34r:

Eligible for the NBA draft in 2038..

We should consider Spur style Wemby tanking for this lil squirt.

:batman:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This kid got a lil tude. He thinks he’s already made it. He’s got as much of not more hype around him now that MPJ did in the Pacific Northwest a few years back.

I heard he gave it to Beal a bit and talked smack.

Is this dude Zach Collins or Chet Holmgren or above or below? 

I see the hype on flag.  I watched a few of his highlights.   I will say that I haven't seen his shooting.  Just some dunks and some defense.   My issue is he seems a little slow.  Like Derrick Coleman slow.   I don't know how that will translate in the modern NBA. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...