• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Proposal: A Two Team Offense.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I propose a 2 team offense.  One lead by Trae and one lead by DJ. 

Team Trae = Trae, CC, Hunter, Bogi, and Bey.

Team DJ = DJ, OO, JJ, Garrison, and AJ. 

They alternate playing in 6 minute intervals.  Starting with Team DJ.   Team DJ sets a tone with Transition basketball.  This team attacks the basket and plays in the midrange. Occasionally, Garrison or DJ or AJ can line up a three.  But for the most part.. it's attacking the rim. 

Team Trae comes in with Halfcourt inside out game.  PNR...  Hunter Bogi and Bey are your shooters.   This team plays more of Quin style with movement around the perimeter and putting up shots. 

Of course, there can be a mixed squad to close out. 

What do you think??

14 hours ago, Diesel said:

I propose a 2 team offense.  One lead by Trae and one lead by DJ. 

Team Trae = Trae, CC, Hunter, Bogi, and Bey.

Team DJ = DJ, OO, JJ, Garrison, and AJ. 

They alternate playing in 6 minute intervals.  Starting with Team DJ.   Team DJ sets a tone with Transition basketball.  This team attacks the basket and plays in the midrange. Occasionally, Garrison or DJ or AJ can line up a three.  But for the most part.. it's attacking the rim. 

Team Trae comes in with Halfcourt inside out game.  PNR...  Hunter Bogi and Bey are your shooters.   This team plays more of Quin style with movement around the perimeter and putting up shots. 

Of course, there can be a mixed squad to close out. 

What do you think??

A lot of money for part time players.  I wouldn't be opposed to the idea otherwise.

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, Watchman said:

A lot of money for part time players.  I wouldn't be opposed to the idea otherwise.

A little.  But do you pay them for 31 mpg or do you pay them because they help your team win.  I have this idea from memories of a college team called Tulane.   Some time ago, Tulane had a team that was beating people with guys that I don't think any went pro.  However, their gimmick was that they played 2 teams.  The first team would come out against the other guys first team and do what it could.. but then the second team would come in like gangbusters.   The second team would raise the pace, would start to outrun the opponents who were tired, would outrebound, and defend better.  It was a good gimmick. 

I think by math, everybody would get about 23-24 mpg.  again, at the close of games and the close of the half, you may have Trae and DJ on the court together for about 2.5 minutes.