• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2024 Hawks Offseason Thread: Lottery Bound

JayBirdHawk

When you are spiraling, I'll be pass that stage on to the next stage. 

At the end of this, I don't understand why being a Hawk fan is so miserable. I hope Tony learned his lesson and he builds a team correctly. 

While they will sell JJ as the face, I feel like they should trade high and hope that he doesn't lose his value like Dennis and Prince did 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I'm saving your seat on the bandwagon for when you return.  It's the little half-seat in the back of the bus.  Can't have you sitting up front with me and the other cool kids. 

Enjoy the ride, I'll have my headphones on. 

Just now, kg01 said:

You have hope.  You can still follow whatever team ends up putting Edey in the gleague. 

🤓

I'll support him as a prospect. I support Wemby as a prospect. I supported Ja. I always cheer for the guys I really liked as a prospect. I still cheer for Cam. 

1 minute ago, theheroatl said:

Step away from the keyboard…..

Ya'll look like me in the Edey thread. Now I can see why some of y'all thought I looked foolish. I see the same in y'all. You really think Edey is gonna sway Trae. Even now when I think about it, I was a dumbass for thinking, Wemby fit with Trae is not as good as Edey fit. Lmao. 

Even I have to laugh at myself for that one. 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, marco102 said:

Just can't be happy.  We really are a miserable fanbase.

Only reason I put a laugh emoji to get you the cycle 🔁 in emojis. You’re welcome 🙇‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The NBA did us dirty af. 

I know they should have had us drop to pick #12. SCREW THEM FOR PUTTING US IN A BETTER POSITION!!!! 😡 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Wretch said:

FWIW... You're never going to hear me call you out on Cam.  I was right there with you. 

I wasn’t … :huh: I just have a jersey rockin in my closet. 😐 Cam was a superstar that just came up short. I stand by that. 

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I wasn’t … :huh: I just have a jersey rockin in my closet. 😐 Cam was a superstar that just came up short. I stand by that. 

Most of the fanbase stood with me on Cam. But when he failed, no one went harder than me about it so I deserved the fallout. Can't get mad at that. 

There is only one thing that can get me from 1-100 and it's the Atlanta Hawks. 

Nothing else. Even my wife will easily confirm that. 

This is the only product that can piss me off for days. Nothing else. I am even kneel as can be but with this organization. If you catch me at the wrong time, you could get the beats. And they don't ever get it right. That's what drives me crazy. Football is my favorite sport and the Falcons don't get me pissed anywhere near as much, ever. I can drop them like a bad habit. These Hawks are like a bad patch of crack and I am addicted to this garbage

12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Most of the fanbase stood with me on Cam.

US! It was me you and Wretch I think. I still don’t understand how Cam didn’t make it. Maybe selfishness and inability to play within the system. But I still say Cam had the package but wouldn’t shift his game or even try to add new skills or work on his weak ones.

• Like 2