• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I owe the "scrubs" an apology.

Watchman

I watched the game last night, thinking that after a few minutes we would be down by 20 or so. I ended up watching the game all the way to the end in the 3rd OT.

This team played much better than the team with our alleged "all stars."

If the asking price isn't too much, I would definitely attempt to re-sign Sura and Rebraca.

Sorry I was so bummed out about the roster remake. These guys were better and way more entertaining than watching Reef and Ratliff.

Sura was such a good passer, and Rebraca was the best offensive center we've had in a decade or more.

I realize that the good play may not last for the remainder of the season and that the novelty of being with a new team may have prompted them to "overachieve", but I thought the game last night was really refreshing.

JT made some great clutch shots, and some boneheaded turnovers (as usual), but on the whole, I thought even he played better.

I'd definitely bring Sura and Rebraca back as bench players next year if we could get them for $2 to $3 million per season.

JT played well overall, but I wanted to pinch his head off when he made those three turnovers late in the game and into the overtime.

If he takes care of the ball there, Atlanta wins, and he has a very nice stat line with 27 points, 6 assists, and 50% shooting.

The people I was chatting with in the chat room really thought JT and Sura played extremely well together.

They played awesome together. When you consider that Sura didnt even play until I think the 2nd quarter that makes it even more impressive. Dion has no business being in the game and I dont see any way he will be back next year. I am much happier giving his spot to Sura. Sura and Hansen really remind me a lot of each other, though I would say Sura has a better outside shot. JT was having a blast out there last night and it was so good to see. Stotts did an excellent job coaching them last night and my only compliant was that in the OTs Diaw didnt get much PT. I will be looking forward to seeing them play again tomorrow night and the next few nights to make sure this wasnt a fluke.

JT is always a better player when he doesn't have a star to give the ball to. He doesn't have anyone to default to so he forgets about trying to force to ball to player X and plays in the flow of the offense.

I have been saying for years if we got some shooters and some ball handlers we would have been winning. Put those shooters and ball handlers around wallace and we would have been in business.

I will give it up to the team as well. I was very critical of the trade of Wallace. I still am. But, I support all of Knight's other transactions.

The team played hard and it was entertaining to watch. Lets hope I don't have to eat my words after tonight's game against Philly.

P