• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just thinking

codyatl

I know this has been brought up before but what do you guys think the chances of us trading JT for another lotto pick would be? Orlando, washington, chitown, phoenix, clippers, warriors are the top lotto teams. Of those which might you think would be willing to make a deal? I would think the bulls would be. They have to be tired of waiting on yuoung guys to develope. They don't really have a huge need at sg but jt would be great off the bench for them at a relatively low price. My thinking is we then draft devin harris w/ that pick. We could fill 2 glaring weeknesses w/ 1 draft at pg and pf. Our mid-1st could be added to sweeten the deal if need be.

I think JT would flourish in the backcourt sharing time with Hinrich and Crawford....I watched some of the Bulls game last night and they were talking about how the Bulls were last in the league in FG% yet Hinrich was 3rd in the league in assists....

if Crawford and Curry played like men and were healthy the whole year there is no way this team should lose...

they don't need any more young talent to develop, they need vets.

Jt isn't worth a mid first rounder mustless a lotto

pick. If the team only had some other asset to package

with JT it might be possible. I think other teams realize

JT isn't that good. He turns the ball over, shoots a TERRIBLE

percentage, doesn't play any defense, isn't a leader. JT

looks good when he plays pickup games type of ball. But

in a structured system he's likely too dumb to understand

how to do anything.

We do have someone to package with JT his name is Chris Crawford. Chris Crawford would be an upgrade for them at Small Forward as well. They would probably want us to take Marcus Fizer in the deal. Realisticallly they want T-mac but if they can't get T-Mac we might have a chance to make a deal. Jason Terry, Chris Crawford & 18thpick for #2pick (assuming we get the 3rd or 5th pick)and Marcus Fizer. We leave Alan Henderson unprotected in the expansion draft. Howard or Okafur would be a starting PF and Fizer would be the backup PF. We could use our 3rd or 5th pick on Joshua SMith at 3 or Ben Gordon at 5 in the Lottery.

I've waffled on this throughout the year, but his play with Bob Sura as his running mate in the back court has been very, very good with the exception of a couple of games.

Two key resignings for the Hawks this offseason will be to get Stephen Jackson and Bob Sura resigned.

I think we have a very solid 3 man combo there of Sura, JT and Jax. Jax of course the SF, Sura and JT can both run the point and either of them can play SG. Sura is 6'5 and is exactly what we have been searching for years to compliment JT and Sura is great for that, a hard-nosed and savvy player. We need to sign him and Jax, those are definite keepers. From the big men that we have Pryz, Mamadou, Collier and Rebraca. Now the question is we need some size so we will probably need to keep 2 of these guys or of course let them all go, and get lucky in Free agency. So which 2 will you keep? My pick is Pryz, because here is a guy which has size, of course he is not very coordinated offensively but he can rebound and block shots quite well the other guy I will keep is Mamadou, here is another guy which is not polish offensivelye but can also rebound and block some shots and he plays very hard. I know neither of these guys can play offense, but with Jax, JT, Sura and hopefully Howard we wont need that much offense from our centers.

Mamadou(sp)? is even more offensively challanged than Pryzbilla. I would only offer Prz a contract but I wouldn't over pay him 3year 10million at best. I like the fact that he initiates the fastbreak after grabbing a rebound because unlike most bigmen he doesn't cradle the ball he outlets the ball quickly to the pointguard. He is a decent shotblocker as well he just isn't very athletic. he would be a decent backup center playing around 25mpg. I don't know who we should get as the starter. He has to be able to bang and play Defense.

You are right blunt. The only reason I said Mamadou, because he bangs much more than Collier and Rebraca looks like one of those always hurt kind of players. The only option of what we currently have is if they have in mind of keeping Ekezie around next year, unfortunately he got hurt and they never saw what he cant or cannot do. So I say we sign him again to a one year contract, that of course if he is healthy so we can what he has to offer in this league and for us.