• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Come on Grizzlies fight back

Blunt91

....I can handle the fact that the Hawks lost this game, but I can't stand the fact that they lost this game due to a terrible no call on Posey. He clearly elbowed Stephen Jackson to the ground. It should have been an offensive foul, with the Hawks maintaining a one point lead.

Quote:

....I can handle the fact that the Hawks lost this game, but I can't stand the fact that they lost this game due to a terrible no call on Posey.

Whoa, cowboy. I should hope you can 'handle the fact' that we lost. I mean, we've done it 49 other times this year, and now we benefit from losing, since 29 wins is really no better than 26 and our pick would be worse.

I don't understand your reasoning. First of all, it's terrific that we lost, and that needs no more discussion. Second, it's even better that we played well enough to win, giving us hope for the future. Third, it's better still that we actually lost on a fluke bad call. So, we actually should've won. Aren't the basketball gods smiling down upon us tonight? What gives??

this was a perfect game for this end of season

we can only be so lucky to have them all like this

if we could take every superior team to overtime and lose on an obviously bad ref call, then not only do we seal a lotto pick, but we show the league that we can hang while doing it and we, as fans, have fun watching it, which in turn creates more fans here in the ATL

We see how much they are smiling when it is time for the NBA Draft lottery. It would be funny if that 29 win team picks higher than the 26 win team. Then we maybe looking back and saying geez what if we won that one game.

Let's see what happens, but I wouldn't say the BBall gods are smiling on us until we land one of the top 3 picks in the draft. Right now we have the 4th worst record. We aren't even in the top 3.

P

• Premium Member

Now, that's what I'm talking about Nicholas. That is the best scenario for these guys. And actually, I'm not worried about finishing with he worst record. I just want to finish in the bottom 3. There, you have as good a chance as anyone of landing one of the top picks.