Dolfan23's trade of the day.......

Admin

Cleveland Trades

Andre Miller to LAC Clippers

Lamond Murray to Atlanta

Cleveland Gets

Jason Terry from Atlanta

Nazr Mohammed from Atlanta

2003 first rounder from Atlanta (top 3 protected)

--------------------------------------------------

Atlanta Trades

Jason Terry to Cleveland

Dion Glover to LA Clippers

Nazr Mohammed to Cleveland

2003 first rounder to Cleveland (top 3 protected)

Atlanta Gets

Lamar Odom from LA

Chris Wilcox or Melvin Ely from LA

Lamond Murray from Cleveland

LA Clippers Trade

Lamar Odom to Atlanta

Chris Wilcox or Melvin Ely to Atlanta

LA Clippers Get

Andre Miller from Cleveland

Dion Glover from Atlanta

Atlanta does it to get a premiere SF that when his head is on straight is an undeniable talent that would be the first option on most teams in the league. Odom is a great player when he isnt in trouble or injured. We then trade Toni/Hendu for a backup center...Dampier? Potential lineup of:

Dickau/Email/FA PG.....Best/Hudson/McInnis?

Dermarr/Ira

Odom/Murray/CC

SAR/Wilcox or Ely/Haslem

Theo/Dampier

Cleveland does it to get rid of Dre's salary. JT is just about equal production wise, and is a far better natural scorer than Dre which will leave them small in the backcourt, but would make then very dynamic scoring wise. Nazr would give them a healthy big man that they could count on for production, which is much needed in Cleveland with the bad luck their centers always have. Murray is getting up there and by letting him go he can be replaced my Ricky Davis or Jumaine Jones at SF. Nazr could also play at PF for them if Big Z is healthy and that would make them a very good rebounding team. Still not a playoff team due to the youth and team not being together for long, but maybe they get lucky in the lottery next year and get James. Potential lineup of:

JT/Coles

Wagner/Stith/Anderson

Davis/Jones

Nazr/Hill

Big Z/Mihm/Diop

The Clippers do it to get rid of their problem child Odom, who while being extremely talented hasnt helped much lately and they get their premiere PG they are looking for who can completely run the show with the fun and gun Clipps. Dion Glover also gives them another young SG/SF who can really score in bunches, but lacks concentration on defense right now. Has big time potential though. They lose one of their rookie PFs, but do they really need both of them when they already have Brand and Miles? I dont think so. Potential lineup of:

Dre/Jaric

QRich/Dooling/Piatkowski

Maggette/Miles/Fowlkes

Brand/Ely or Wilcox (whichever is left over)/Ekezie

Khandiman/Rooks

I really think that every team benefits here........what do you guys think?

They MIGHT go for it but I think the problem is that JT is smaller than Miller and I don't think they really want to play Miller and Wagner together. In addition, since JT, Wagner and Davis all like to score, I could see a potential problem finding enough shots for everyone. They would be awfully explosive though!

For us, I'd hate to do it but I probably would have to pull the trigger. If Odom could stay out of trouble, we could be pretty good for a long time. Actually, if we could send Murray back to LAC and get Magette instead, I think I would like the deal better. I like Magette's ability to swing between the 2 and 3 and Murray is pretty much a straight 3.

Again very good proposal! Interesting!