• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Chris Tucker

BlackHawkDown

I saw some posters asking where Chris Tucker is. Chris Tucker made a bloody fortune, he put his own money into Rush Hour and Rush Hour 2. Not to mention he executive produced money talks, which was a much bigger success on DVD than it was in theatres. Rumor has it that he made at least 50 million from those movies. But I do for a fact know he has alot of investments, Real Estate, he even owned a comedy claub in the ATL next to Diddy's restaurant. As for his lifestyle I see him all the time in LA at the Comedy Store on Sunset, he has matured a lot from his jokes about robbing folks, now he tells jokes about meeting foriegn leaders and about his travels in Africa. He always seemed cool to me but I know a girl that tried to get with him says he is the most "concieded @ss on earth", but I question the source.

u hear that alot from us, "NORMAL", nonfamous people

i have a friend who met MIKE VICK, said that the dudes cant get any more conceited...

my brother personally met brian finneran, jay feely, another other NON-VICK players on the falcons... at one point in his life. had a minute conversation with them and said they were REAL COOL.

i heard about Chris Tucker's comedy club in atlanta... never been there... and havent been to Justins (puffys restaurant) either.

but thing is, can celebs help it? i mean, if u were a celeb... would u get tired of tryin to act ur best 24/7 for the whole world?

that bein said... even if my bro did happen to meet Mike Vick and the dude was a complete ass to my bro... i dont think i'd take it personally.

as a person, i wouldnt think much of Vick.

but as a player, i would still cheer for the dude hopin we go all the way...